Caption This

Doc Brown

6 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

“When your contract is up, give me a call.”

Normally I’d be angry at this. But Josh deserves to win one at one point. He’s not going to get it here with this coaching staff. I say let him go somewhere that he’ll get it. It would be a shame to have wasted the career of not just the best Bill ever, but one of the best players in the history of the league. I’m all for letting him go to good team with a good coaching staff so he can win one. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

F8iKeL5XoAAHKyH?format=jpg&name=large

Josh:  I can't believe Tyrod checked it to a run play.

Daboll:  Reminds me of when you threw into triple coverage to a fullback in a playoff game.

If I hold out this offseason, can you send the 1sts to trade for me?

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

"Hey buddy, that 7th round qb pretending to call plays is ruining your career".....

Josh wanted him so...

54 minutes ago, mrags said:

Normally I’d be angry at this. But Josh deserves to win one at one point. He’s not going to get it here with this coaching staff. I say let him go somewhere that he’ll get it. It would be a shame to have wasted the career of not just the best Bill ever, but one of the best players in the history of the league. I’m all for letting him go to good team with a good coaching staff so he can win one. 

Lol

• Like (+1) 1

Haven’t learned to take what defenses are giving you yet…, oh, and about that “beard”…,

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Geezus…be a man. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

No I don’t.

Was it a mistake for the Colts to NOT get rid of Peyton Manning because he didn’t win a Super Bowl in his first 8 seasons? 

Ugh. Just stop. Dungy is a hall of famer. And even still he was useless with the Colts. The reason they won the Super Bowl is because Payton Manning and the offense was one of the best this game has ever seen. Similar to our situation now. 

So I guess if your answer is you just want to get lucky one time and hope that Josh can go full Nuclear and win one for this team with the team on his back then go for it. But anything short of Scorched Earth Josh, I don’t see it happening. 

13 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

"Hey buddy, that 7th round qb pretending to call plays is ruining your career".....

Well what would that make Brian daboll?

A div 3 safety who never played quarterback calling plays? 

You're playing career has nothing to do with how you coach at the end of the day

Edited by Buffalo716

4 hours ago, mrags said:

Ugh. Just stop. Dungy is a hall of famer. And even still he was useless with the Colts. The reason they won the Super Bowl is because Payton Manning and the offense was one of the best this game has ever seen. Similar to our situation now.

Actually they finally won the SB when they learned to run the damn ball.

11 hours ago, mrags said:

So you are a Josh Allen fan before Bills then?   Because if what you propose happens and you hope he gets a Super Bowl ring somewhere else you are essentially rooting against Buffalo….is that really what you wanted to say here?

Because I feel that when guys leave your team they aren’t to be cheered for on their new team.   In fact depending on how they leave they may actually become someone you want to humiliate when you play them.   

But hey maybe you didn’t mean it that way and we’re just saying silly things.  

And to answer the OP

That ought to show the NFL schedulers we aren’t meant for any other time slot than Sunday at 1…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.