The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

4 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Josh is hurting this team a lot more than Dorsey is. That’s nothing’s new though of course.

Explain? Guys running the wrong routes and there being no urgency on offense is an indictment of coaching.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's the same idiots that say the Bills are going to win the Superbowl and Josh is better than Mahomes. They are going to support their guys no matter what. Dorsey sucks to anyone who can actually watch without bias

Dorsey is a JAG OC. He’s the type of OC the Bills would hire in the drought years. A new guy looking for a shot and comes cheap. 

I actually can’t wait until the games over and the Allen/Dorsey/McD apologists come out in full force

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Top5 in the NFL in nearly every offensive category means nothing to you then

meh. I have a hard time selling this as a top 5 offense. Great output against Miami but 5(?) of the last 8(?) games have not been top 5 performances. 

it’s turning into the Gabe Davis of WR2s. Flashy and unreliable output that accumulates well but can disappear more than they should.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Josh is hurting this team a lot more than Dorsey is. That’s nothing’s new though of course.

I think that Josh knows how negatively Dorsey and his planning are impacting his play and the overall performance of the offense. 

And I think that has spread through the entire offense and now the rest of the team. I don’t think there is currently any confidence in McD to make any changes or figure out the appropriate adjustments and we are seeing the result of that in every aspect of our team. 

Where is the godundme for the billboard?

13 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's the same idiots that say the Bills are going to win the Superbowl and Josh is better than Mahomes. They are going to support their guys no matter what. Dorsey sucks to anyone who can actually watch without bias

I support Josh.  Not Dorsey

2 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

I’m am hoping the offense stays anemic the rest of the way. Fastest way to a new OC. 

I mean, if you go whole half’s with out TDs….something has to change.  Right?  Right?

There is surprisingly little accountability sometimes in this league.  Ron Rivera, for example, continues to hold down a HC job despite decades of underperformance…

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Allen has been terrible. O line is a revolving door. Head coach has them unprepared and uninspired. Starts at the top.

So let someone else call a game and see how it goes. If it's the same thing then you know for sure. Why is it such a big deal to let someone else call the plays? You don't have to fire him, just try something different. McD took over play calling from Leslie on numerous occasions 

• Simon locked and unlocked this topic
12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So let someone else call a game and see how it goes. If it's the same thing then you know for sure. Why is it such a big deal to let someone else call the plays? You don't have to fire him, just try something different. McD took over play calling from Leslie on numerous occasions 

We all know a public demotion like that is a big deal. Especially if it’s not the HC taking the reins. 

Dorsey should be on thin ice, but Allen has been AWFUL so far today.  

I know it’s hard for people to admit, and maybe he comes back for the win, but as of now when I type this, he’s the main culprit for the offensive issues today. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, NoSaint said:

I think someone might pick up on a different guy calling the plays. It’s a pretty visible task.

And then you just say we were trying something different. If it doesn't work then it was worth a try. My prediction is the Bills would score 30+ just by surprising the defense

I don't comment nearly as much as I used to... but I can honestly say with 100% confidence... it is time to move on and see what Joe Brady has to offer as OC.

Like... seriously this feels like when Bledsoe got hurt and Brady came in for relief. Keeping Dorsey at this point is putting Bledsoe back in and living with the mediocre results. You don't win championships hoping people find the answer.

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dorsey should be on thin ice, but Allen has been AWFUL so far today.  

I know it’s hard for people to admit, and maybe he comes back for the win, but as of now when I type this, he’s the main culprit for the offensive issues today. 

He can't do much when the pressure is on his face the whole day.  our OL has been terrible all day