Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

Defense shouldnt have to have this pressure to make every stop. Would have been nice if Dorsey and the offense made the trip across the pond this week. Offense should be embarrassed for being a no show today. OL can’t get a push for the running game. Jax just staying near the line for the short stuff. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

So in the unlikely event we can hold to a FG...7 ties it.  Also Elam sucks ass...and stop blitzing...we clearly need more guys in coverage...they have guys wide open.

Yeah I don't know why they chose this week to start blitzing a ton. Or why they're still doing it. It's clearly not working.

Just now, peterpan said:

Did they really fly a red eye over to London!?!?

if so thata ######ed 

This was heavily discussed and analyzed this past week, and the Bills studied it closely, and determined that it was the best COA. THEY'RE PROFESSIONALS, DON'T QUESTION THEM! 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Blank Stare said:

I’m with you. The defense…even with all the injuries has held. Where the F is the offense? Can’t score 7 points through 3 qtrs. 

Ken Dorsey reviews the game plan from the last Bills / Jags game and decided it should work this time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

This is the Leslie Frazier D. Can’t stop crap but you look at the scoreboard and it’s only 11 points. 

You miss the part where we are missing half of our defense? The fact we have only given up 11 is a miracle

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Cant do anything if the ball isnt thrown his way. 

Yes. Ever since the draft all you heard is 2 TE sets. They are gonna be the guys that push us over the edge. Really??? Every other team with mediocre tight ends still get them the ball. Something stinks. 

Sad waste of an effort by this banged up d.    Absolutely horrific on offense.    I’m baffled by how up and down a team on the brink can be.  I guess Mahomes said after the Jets game that you have to learn to win ugly to win super bowls.    

Better come up with something in this 4th quarter.   

Off to my son’s hockey game so good luck all!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.