SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

2 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Disappointed we didn't get Taylor Swift's reaction...

I'm waiting for a network to do an alternative "Swiftie Cast." In stead of introducing the offenses, they introduce the outfits they'll be wearing. 

Sort of like a Manning cast, but with social media influencers who are popular with the target demographic.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

Omg I haven’t seen Taylor swift in at least five minutes and I’m freaking the ***** out!!  What’s her reaction on things?   

Pull your pants back up from your ankles for now, and have a cold drink.  😂😂😂

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

What a beautiful day it would be to have Miami, Cincy and KC to all lose. 

The gap between the haves and have nots is wider than I can remember. There is a path there for anybody who steps up to take it. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Omg, Collinsworth is so dumb. He says, well leave it to the Jets defense to put points on the board. Umm, no they didn't. Pretty sure the Chiefs got called for the facemask. The Jets D didn't face mask themselves.

TBH, I think the Chiefs got jobbed on that facemask safety call, and I think they got jobbed on that horse collar tackle.

And I probably should care, but I don’t.  I’m like “Karma’s a Beoytch” to Jawaan Taylor. And then there were all the missed illegal formation and false start penalties he had against the Lions

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.