Dolphins @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread

Simon

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

To be fair McDaniel tried to pull a bunch of starters and his backups kept scoring lol Denver is that bad 

Didn't Tua play the whole game? I honestly don't know. I just heard he wanted to break the record. And yes, Denver is a trainwreck. Apparently Sean Payton isn't the God Almighty.

• Dislike 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Didn't Tua play the whole game? I honestly don't know. I just heard he wanted to break the record. And yes, Denver is a trainwreck. Apparently Sean Payton isn't the God Almighty.

On the bench late 3rd quarter 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I actually said McDaniel is in a league of his own as an offensive coach. Meaning I think he gets incredible things out of that roster and Tua. It doesn’t mean he’s better than McD, or the Fins are better than the Bills, or the Fins are winning a thing. Not all compliments to other coaches are insults to the Bills. 

There are plenty of offensive minds in this league IMO equal to or better than McDaniels.  He has literally accomplished nothing to this point…Smells like a Dolphin ball washing comment to me.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

That stuff is like Novocaine.

Give it time.

I understand they're trying to set up play action. But every analysis says you don't need to actually run the ball to succeed with play action.