Dolphins @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread

Simon

Just now, Nelius said:

Josh absolutely looking like the better QB, as expected

Ain’t no one in the world thinks Tua is better than Josh. 

Miami built the perfect offense to make use of Tua’s excellent skill set

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The only other option is to drop more into coverage, but then that opens up the Dolphins running attack.

Exactly and the Dolphins have backs that can go the distance on you. We just need a couple breaks here and there on defense…..like a penalty or dropped pass. It’s gonna be one of those type of games.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

How is that a questionable call, the guy was draped all over Diggs that call was easy.

He wasn't draped all over him dude. There's a reason every other Bills fan is saying that was a bad call.

There was some hand fighting but the defender knocked the ball away with his arm. That's good defense in my book, but the NFL has been calling it PI for a few years. About time we got one.

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Tyreek carries that offense…it is straight up disrespectful that tua would likely get the mvp over tyreek…id genuinely be pissed if I was him haha 

a generational  talent wr that the entire defense has fits trying to contain vs a guy that throws 20 yard ducks to the middle of the field 

Yeah, but I think the NFL would have a hard time giving the MVP to a child beater.