Which TBD member was this?

Process

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Can not figure why this thread is on main board but "Hailee Steinfeld was in attendance at yesterday's game in the box with Josh Allen's parents" was moved to "Off the Wall".   Takes a really twisted mind for that to make sense.

The good thing is you don’t have to think about this, there are other people here willing to think about it and you can go on doing other things.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not smart! Cocaethylene is cardio toxic. I hope he is 'okay'.

I used to cultivate fungi containing psilocybin for research purposes manyyy moons ago (primarily psilocybe cubensis). Nowadays psilocin can be synthesized from tryptophan (at the lab level). For the hardcore among us, tryptophan can also be methylated to ndimethyltryptimine, which most people recognize as DMT. In fact if you look at the chemical composition the difference is only C12H16N2 vs C12H16N2O.

Now that it is legal I grow a variety of THC rich marijuana strains. I would post pictures but I am unsure if that is appropriate for the forum. 

See? I'm more 'hip' than you all thought! :) 

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I used to cultivate fungi containing psilocybin for research purposes manyyy moons ago (primarily psilocybe cubensis). Nowadays psilocin can be synthesized from tryptophan (at the lab level). For the hardcore among us, tryptophan can also be methylated to ndimethyltryptimine, which most people recognize as DMT. In fact if you look at the chemical composition the difference is only C12H16N2 vs C12H16N2O.

Now that it is legal I grow a variety of THC rich marijuana strains. I would post pictures but I am unsure if that is appropriate for the forum. 

yes. This post screams “hip“. Lol

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Willing lyrics.  

give me weed, whites and wine…..

and I’d be willin’

This dude got the recipe wrong so hope the dare  bet was worth it.  

Lowell George had an ignominious end.

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Alcohol is the only one that produces a hangover.

The rest might have you feeling tired the next day just because you were up all night, but no dehydration, headache, nausea, etc.

True but for a mentally fragile person, such a cocktail could cause permanent psychological trauma. Mixing many and large amounts of drugs is not for the faint of heart or mind.

10 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I sent you a direct message. Thank you.

Edited by Sierra Foothills

18 minutes ago, Einstein said:

If they got thru the first part of that, I’m sure much of the board agrees with the middle part, but then you lost them again at the end. 

3 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Sorry @Just Jack but you're going to have to trip your face off and go naked into the new stadium pit every week now since the Bills won. You don't want to let the team down!

Wasn't me, I was already in the stadium, enjoying some chardonnay in the club with Biff and Judy while discussing which Caribbean Island is best to store your yacht for the winter. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

My bad, I had a rough night.

Was it the cocaine, LSD or alcohol? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sierra Foothills said:

True but for a mentally fragile person, such a cocktail could cause permanent psychological trauma. Mixing many and large amounts of drugs is not for the faint of heart or mind.

Agreed; it takes years of improper training. :D

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Wtf?!?!? Is that how I’m pictured around here? Covered in chit, as I fell in a pit?

“enjoyingsome chardonnay in the club with Biff and Judy while discussing which Caribbean Island is best to store your yacht for the winter. ”

this was the part I was referring to given your new status as a club seat holder. Lol

27 minutes ago, SDS said:

“enjoyingsome chardonnay in the club with Biff and Judy while discussing which Caribbean Island is best to store your yacht for the winter. ”

this was the part I was referring to given your new status as a club seat holder. Lol

Haha. That’s definitely false. Biff Tannen would never be a Bills fan. He has been covered in feces tho. 

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Wasn't me, I was already in the stadium, enjoying some chardonnay in the club with Biff and Judy while discussing which Caribbean Island is best to store your yacht for the winter. 

Was it the cocaine, LSD or alcohol? 

Tell Buff and Judy to keep their paws off my yacht! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.