Week 2, Rayduhs v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

I hate to bring this up, but Jimmy G is 41-17 as a starting QB. He played well against a talented Denver D too. And Davante Adams is arguably the best WR in the league. The Bills are going to need to put up points in this one. I don't know how good the Raiders defense is, but Maxx Crosby vs. Spencer Brown strikes me as a problem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, arcane said:

If you have no faith in the Bills at home against the raiders , I assume you're pegging them for a 3/4 win season, since most of their games are objectively tougher than this one?

That’s actually a great call out. 

Fine, bills by a billion. 

lets gooooo! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I hate to bring this up, but Jimmy G is 41-17 as a starting QB. He played well against a talented Denver D too. And Davante Adams is arguably the best WR in the league. The Bills are going to need to put up points in this one. I don't know how good the Raiders defense is, but Maxx Crosby vs. Spencer Brown strikes me as a problem. 

Yeah, it's not as cut and dried as some think. It's one of those games where if we let them hang around into the second half I could see Jacobs potentially picking up a head of steam and wearing this defense down. As you say, Jimmy G is a proven winner in spite of the injuries and jokes about him. 

I have us winning but if they end up stealing this one at the end it wouldn't surprise me at all. If that happens this forum will be in full blown meltdown

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, stevestojan said:

That’s actually a great call out. 

Fine, bills by a billion. 

lets gooooo! 

It's definitely possible for the raiders to win, but to square away the way your original post was framed I would have a hard time coming to any conclusion other than we might as well focus on the draft 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, frostbitmic said:

Isn't being neutral lacking interest Ms. Murphy ?

Disinterested used to mean like a neutral third-party in diplomatic or negotiation situations (no vested interest in the outcome).  Lately it's been used more as a synonym for uninterested (couldn't care less).  You triggered me.  :flirt:

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills       27

Raiders 17

Bills will have far more rush attempts than usual in the Allen era. Raiders keep it close in the first half. Bills start hitting some big play action passes in the second half due to the increased focus on the run game. Allen’s stat line is good but nothing great. Not a thing of beauty but it’s a win. 

Allen - 17 of 29  199 yards 1 TD 1 INT

Bills - 31 carries for 146 yards, 2 TDs

Bass - 2 for 3 on FGs 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.