2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - Post game game thread

BuffaloBill

Officials with a missed call. Not why we lost. We lost because this team has no soul. The Jets were literally dead at halftime and wanted this game more than Buffalo did. That is inexcusable from the top down. Coaching, QB, everyone. They were disinterested, outcoached and outplayed tonight. Plain and simple. I hope they are embarrassed as they should be. 

• Like (+1) 2

The D was good enough. This is on Josh. He didn't play anywhere near enough to be elite, a quarter-billion player or the star on the cover of Madden. He was less than average. He had a decent first half but a crap second half and a poor game. Don't blame the Bills D for this.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

I didn’t want to believe the window was closed but it is. 
Josh had his worst game as a pro and when he needed other areas to pick it up they didn’t.

We are going to win games here and there but it’s time to take a hard look at this franchise and realize they way they are built just ain’t working. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Good for the Jets…

I don’t mind that the Bills lost because they didn’t deserve to win…

Josh Allen needs to take his medicine after this one, because the Bills are going nowhere until he learns to grow the F up…

Agree, but at some point you’d think an adult in the room would make him grow up. I’m not convinced this coaching staff connects with him in the best way. 

• Like (+1) 2

The doubters were right about pretty much everything so far. But I don’t think anybody anticipated this Josh Allen meltdown. He’s too experienced and is supposed to be too good to start a season this way. Kind of open to any and all weirdo Allen theories because something is clearly off. Why does he look like he’s sidearm shotputting some throws?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Process said:

That was as bad as it can get. 

Allen was the worst player on the field tonight. 

It's only Week 1 but wow, what a disaster. 

Allen was better than everyone except Diggs and Milano. This coaching staff couldn't develop a game plan against toddlers. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

10-7 team. Josh needs to be better.

Jets D is best in league.

Dorsey is terrible. The concept offense needs a twist with creativity and designed plays for our playmakers.

our Safeties our a step behind.

Bills still have a championship roster, but offensively I just don’t think Dorsey is the mastermind and can do it. Said it last year

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.