2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - Post game game thread

BuffaloBill

smoke if you got em.

Ā 

Please run the ball with the big guys in the future with a lead andĀ 

Ā 

hey you only have to see this defense twice.Ā Ā 

Ā 

the jets will finish with between 4 and 7 wins topps with wilson and this one is going to hurt when december rolls around.

Ā 

Dallas will line up and run right over the jets if they play this way.Ā  I was so excited that they were going to play big and physical with leads in the 4th quarter.Ā Ā 

Ā 

this was a lot like Dallas loss at the jets on snf 9/11/11Ā Ā 

Ā 

on to the raiders.

• Like (+1) 1

Inexcusable loss. Just take what the Jets give you and play mistake free and itā€™s a win.

The Bills had all those turnovers, wonā€™t happen again. and gave up a punt return TD, wonā€™t happen again. Ā I figured weā€™d split with the Jets, that was just a painful way to do it. Ā Bills, KC and Cinci all lost. Ā Go figure.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh is going to get absolutely decimated in the press after this game .

I love the guy but man he is the reason they lost the game because once again he has to be the whole offense.Ā 

Agreedā€¦but this is also one of those best Ds on the league. Need to give it a week or two

Coaching. Ā Coaching. Ā Coaching.

Ā 

Defense was very good and then disappeared.

Ā 

Offensive calls were bad. Ā Donā€™t give Josh options beyond whatā€™s the right call.

Ā 

Someone has to talk Josh off the ledge when heā€™s playing like garbage.

Ā 

Josh lost the game today. Ā Point. Blank. Period.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It feels like we didnā€™t even have an off-season. Ā Same mistakes as last year. Ā Predictable offense. Ā Outmatched on the line. Ā Defense good enough to win, offense that doesnā€™t play to itā€™s strengths. Ā 
Ā 

Josh hasnā€™t learned anything from his prior games. Ā Didnā€™t take the underneath stuff. Ā Forced the ball. Ā Lost focus on the fumble. Ā I have no reason to believe that he will learn from this. Ā 
Ā 

Didnā€™t use Kincaid and Knox the way they should have. Ā Dorsey predictable throughout the game. Ā If it wasnā€™t Josh killing us, it was Dorsey. Ā 
Ā 

Whereā€™s the coach on the sideline ripping Josh a new one? Ā Everyone is Joshā€™s friend and recommended by Josh. Ā No accountability. Ā 
Ā 

I have no reason to be optimistic for this season. Ā We are the same team weā€™ve always been and we will be a quick playoff exit again. Ā 
Ā 

This is pathetic. Ā I wish we could fire someone for this game.Ā 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Diggs was clearly held on theĀ  last pass, no call. Bills player tripped by clear leg whip on the TD return. No call! The last element of a horrific Bills loss (bad officiating) fell into place with the last 2 calls missed. How appropriate.

dude we cant blame the refs anymore, the jets may have the worst qb in the league and mcdermott and dorsey are just horrendous together

• Like (+1) 2

How can anyone be mad at this anymore. It doesn't matter what coach or what players we have, there is something about this Franchise that loses in the most ridiculous of ways. I'd be more upset if I haven't seen this same story play out over and over again. The Bills baby!!! Must see tv lol.

• Like (+1) 3

The only time the offense was in sync was when they went up tempo. But Dorsey refuses to do it ever since the Dolphins game last year where the team overheated. It's inexcusable how unprepared the team looked today. McDermott and Dorsey should be kicked to the curb, and Josh needs someone to get his head on straight.

1) I was so right about Dorsey. He is a pencil neck loser who canā€™t call a game.Ā 
Ā 

2) Jets defense is unreal. Best in the league and it isnā€™t close.

Ā 

3) Josh sucked today. He got caught trying to go big twice and got burnedĀ 

Ā 

4) McD is now on the hot seat.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Josh will win us some games, and today it was a turd by him. No sugar coating.

Ā 

Also a turd by Dorsey.

Ā 

That is a very good defense, but it would have taken so little to beat them and be 1-0 right now. Little things, like two missed tackles by White, and a crazy bounce on the TD, a horrible punt at the worst time.

Ā 

But this one is all about Dorsey and Josh having one of the worst games you could have, and the only good news is first game is so much better than last game for it to happen.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.