2023 NFL Season - Week #1 - Bills at Jets - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

great atmosphere,  fans riled up because the Jets are the biggest offseason topic,   9/11,  Monday night,  Rodgers.   thanks NFL.  2 years in a row you've done this to this team.   plus we get to play in Arrowhead for like the 10th time.  just seems,  unfair.

Just now, bigduke6 said:

great atmosphere,  fans riled up because the Jets are the biggest offseason topic,   9/11,  Monday night,  Rodgers.   thanks NFL.  2 years in a row you've done this to this team.   plus we get to play in Arrowhead for like the 10th time.  just seems,  unfair.

I agree on everything except KC. That’s just the scheduling formula. It’s the reason that KC keeps going to Cincinnati every year too.

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

I think at least offensively we tend to play better on the road.  at least in my brain.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The annaul reminder.... the GDT does not always represent my true measured opinion. 

On that note..... let's gooooooo Buffalllllloooooo!!

My rule is what happens in the gameday thread stays in the gameday thread, but anything said in the postgame thread is on record forever.

• Agree 2