Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

4 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Jets talking heads on TV now going absolutely bonkers, and Mangini heads up the list. In what universe does a team as talented as ours lose a non divisional game to the 2023 Raiders at home? They are 1-0 but seriously, they beat the Broncos by 1 point.

The line is -8.5 for a reason, and I hope that the Bills come out and crush the Raiders... not just to prove him wrong but to get back on track and for the mental health of the team.

20230915_160849.jpg

What’s a Mangina and more importantly what does it identify as so I know how to make fun of it?

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

As far as the media is concerned all they care about is when Damar Hamlin returns, they have completely

thrown the bills in the garbage. Buffalo Bills are the punchline for bad football.

Have the other media sites started using 'Yakety Sax' as background music when showing Bills footage?

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

As far as the media is concerned all they care about is when Damar Hamlin returns, they have completely

thrown the bills in the garbage. Buffalo Bills are the punchline for bad football.

It's incredibly funny and stupid at the same time that a team that went 13-3 last year and who lost just 1 starter but added a bunch of players is suddenly a bad football team.  Mostly because the Jets with Rodgers were going to take their place. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Not even sure why I gave that turd the click. Delete this mods if appropriate. 

LOL--you're kidding right?

Because Stephen A made you.  He knows how to make guys like you click on his rants (hint, it's not very hard work for Stephen A).

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

talking heads are just that, talking heads. meaningless garbage takes and that moron smith tops the list.

I have no clue how he still has a job at ESPN. They fire everyone, but this scumbag gets to keep his job? I assume they love his clickbait bull####. And I even fell for it again. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

LOL--you're kidding right?

Because Stephen A made you.  He knows how to make guys like you click on his rants (hint, it's not very hard work for Stephen A).

Yup. That blowhard sucked me in again. I'm gonna go puke now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

This guy is such a clown show. 

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/38512322

LOL. Yeah people have forgotten about Allen but they just love Joe Burrow still? He's really lighting it up this year. His regular season play is now matching his below average postseason averages.  No QB has benefited more in recent years than Burrow has with a defense that has played its best football at the right time of the year. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I have no clue how he still has a job at ESPN. They fire everyone, but this scumbag gets to keep his job? I assume they love his clickbait bull####. And I even fell for it again. 

Yup. That blowhard sucked me in again. I'm gonna go puke now. 

Have you ever considered that maybe this is why they still have him at ESPN??

Ever think Stephen A doesn't say "watch this" just before he posts or rants...knowing a segment of the fan population is going to go nuts?

Why do these threads still happen?

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Have you ever considered that maybe this is why they still have him at ESPN??

Ever think Stephen A doesn't say "watch this" just before he posts or rants...knowing a segment of the fan population is going to go nuts?

Why do these threads still happen?

Oh, I'm 100% sure they keep him for his outrageous takes. I took the bait. I know I'm guilty. But I'm just wondering if his hate for JA is legit or just click bait. Not the first time he has talked ***** about our boy. 

17 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Oh, I'm 100% sure they keep him for his outrageous takes. I took the bait. I know I'm guilty. But I'm just wondering if his hate for JA is legit or just click bait. Not the first time he has talked ***** about our boy. 

it’s all part of the entertainment.  Entertainment brings emotion.  This is what we all are paying for.  Embrace it

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

it’s all part of the entertainment.  Entertainment brings emotion.  This is what we all are paying for.  Embrace it

You're 100% right. I usually don't pay attention to that stuff, but it came up in my news feed, and it got me going. Just like you said, it was all about emotion. I hate myself now, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

People said the same thing about Andy Reid too. Sometimes it just take time and some lessons to be learned.

Andy Reid has been a head coach since 1999 and won his first Superbowl in 2019.  The Eagles fired Reid in 2013 and won a ring in 2017.

So do we have to wait 14 more years with McDermott?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, FireChans said:

Andy Reid has been a head coach since 1999 and won his first Superbowl in 2019.  The Eagles fired Reid in 2013 and won a ring in 2017.

So do we have to wait 14 more years with McDermott?

Don't think there is any timetable for how long it takes.  Could be next year, could be 5 years, could be never.  You just don't know.

• Agree 3

i'll continue to take my bow and ask for coronation. mcdermott sucks.

it's just refreshing to hear i was not off my rocker.

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

It seems like the Bills always need this "written off for dead" moment to get the juices flowing.  Then they come out with a chip on their shoulder and rip off a bunch of wins.

That upcoming schedule looks daunting though.

yep, cool. knock off some big wins because we are loaded with talent but when it comes time to have a football team competent to win playoff games with a good coach - we don't do it.

Wayne Fontes = Sean McDermott

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

It seems like the Bills always need this "written off for dead" moment to get the juices flowing.  Then they come out with a chip on their shoulder and rip off a bunch of wins.

That upcoming schedule looks daunting though.

That's just it tho...they usually play their best against good teams when the chips are down.

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

i'll continue to take my bow and ask for coronation. mcdermott sucks.

it's just refreshing to hear i was not off my rocker.

yep, cool. knock off some big wins because we are loaded with talent but when it comes time to have a football team competent to win playoff games with a good coach - we don't do it.

Wayne Fontes = Sean McDermott

@GunnerBill i still love you 🤣

Edited by boyst

20 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

People said the same thing about Andy Reid too. Sometimes it just take time and some lessons to be learned.

Umm Andy Reid was always chastised for not being able to win the NFCC Game. He would get there and lose every time he got there, he finally gets over that hump and loses to NE in the SB. They never said that about him in KC. Matter fact people thought he over accomplished with Smith. 

So I disagree with saying he was similar to the Bills Coach criticism. He had post season success. 

so @boyst chatroom rep is vindicated because our head coach stinks and wants a crown for his prophetic gifts? Is that what I'm reading here?

Meh nah  . NICE TRY though 🙂 

question: would you celebrate if McD did win an NFL championship in Buffalo? And when that happens what will you do with your crown?

lol

• Thank you (+1) 1