Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

2 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

Damn Nick weight and fox sports are all out against the bills this week holy crap

i think it’s partly fear the bills will beat his beloved KC but damn 

isually I can hear his objectivity and think there may be some truth but dits bad this week - really bad 

Nick Wright is not exactly known for being objective.

Objectively obnoxious, perhaps.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

That guy hates Allen.

Not even close to being objective as he looks like he is choking on his own vomit if he has to acknowledge a great game by Allen while he looks downright giddy when Allen is struggling.

I find his takes to be meaningless and he has never struck me as a student of the game that can really break down the X's and O's. These media clowns are a dime a dozen, but generating hate-clicks is probably just as profitable as folks clicking on them because they like what you say.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Choednose Squidward realllly has it in for the Bills in general. He decided that Allen was a bad pick and never moved from the take.

The problem right now is the fact that when you start looking at the stat comparisons between his beloved Chiefs and the Bills, they are really, really close this year: similar defensive stats (near identical PPG allowed), similar record (with the Bills holding the head to head) and worst of all for him, the same number of passing touchdowns even with Josh having 15 more rushing ones (at 2 more INTs).

So the only way to have his takes survive remotely intact is for the Bills to choke out of the playoffs at the last minute and he desperately wants that to happen.

He's butthurt and always will be because there's still ketchup on his ugly face.

the bills and allen live rent free in nick wrights head. he hates the bills more than he loves his own team.

he only likes miami because of tyreek, which so be it, but its like what has miami really shown this year? their injury report is endless too

4 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

Damn Nick weight and fox sports are all out against the bills this week holy crap

i think it’s partly fear the bills will beat his beloved KC but damn 

isually I can hear his objectivity and think there may be some truth but dits bad this week - really bad 

1 What did he mean by Josh cost the Bills FOUR games? Where did he get four games from?!?!

2. He was right about one thing he said this week... if the Ravens beat the Steelers, the Bills are going to grill the Dolphins, and if the Steelers win the pressure will be really, REALLY great on the Bills and they would probably lose like they did to the Jets or the Broncos. It would be a very Billsy thing to do 😕 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

1 What did he mean by Josh cost the Bills FOUR games? Where did he get four games from?!?!

2. He was right about one thing he said this week... if the Ravens beat the Steelers, the Bills are going to grill the Dolphins, and if the Steelers win the pressure will be really, REALLY great on the Bills and they would probably lose like they did to the Jets or the Broncos. It would be a very Billsy thing to do 😕 

That part made me so irrationally angry, especially for giving them the time of the day, and none of the other guys come in to dispute that sh**. Wildes is useless, and Broussard CAN be reasonable, but he doesn't want to go back on his takes about Allen and The Bills, so they let Nick run his mouth and don't counterpoint. Josh cost The Bills the Jets game, but outside of that? Obviously he has had an INT in almost every game, but should that count as costing the team a game? it's not like his pick's were at the end of the game when they were going for the win. He has been clutch in just about every game this season, no matter how ugly the game was, and left the field a number of times with the lead. Whatever 🤬

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I saw that I on point one A only remember 2 games?

probably blaming him for the eagles game ?  Becuase Mahomes ya know he would have nailed that winner 

2 he is absolutely right 

Pittsburgh loses Miami might as well not come out of the tunnel 

hea dead set that tyreke has blown us up that was another one 

I was like wait what?  Not with Miami dude and KC teams were wayyyyy different and automatic this ain’t that chiefs offense 

That dolphins team is decimated yet he still feels they will beat us idk what I’m missing 

19 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

That part made me so irrationally angry, especially for giving them the time of the day, and none of the other guys come in to dispute that sh**. Wildes is useless, and Broussard CAN be reasonable, but he doesn't want to go back on his takes about Allen and The Bills, so they let Nick run his mouth and don't counterpoint. Josh cost The Bills the Jets game, but outside of that? Obviously he has had an INT in almost every game, but should that count as costing the team a game? it's not like his pick's were at the end of the game when they were going for the win. He has been clutch in just about every game this season, no matter how ugly the game was, and left the field a number of times with the lead. Whatever 🤬

Idk why they didn’t say “bull *****” 

mangini did the other day but he won’t listen to anything and everything he has been saying has been complete truth against the bills it’s weird 

1 hour ago, Aimee75 said:

Josh hasn't been himself this season passing the ball, but he's only cost us at best TWO games... at Jets because of the second half meltdown and at the Bengals where he didn't play well at all.

1 hour ago, Drew21PA said:

I saw that I on point one A only remember 2 games?

probably blaming him for the eagles game ?  Becuase Mahomes ya know he would have nailed that winner 

2 he is absolutely right 

Pittsburgh loses Miami might as well not come out of the tunnel 

Our defense didn't hold in three of our losses, the Jaguars game it was a team loss and the two losses I mentioned above.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Maybe he should worry about why the Chiefs haven't run a QB sneak in like 3 years since Mahomes had a freak knee injury that almost never would happen. Their success rates on 3rd/4th and short conversions hasn't been great especially when running.

Since when are we so sensitive about Nick Wright?

We've had to endure the abject nonsense of Sully for decades without fail and talked about it over and over again in the same period here. I think we are mentally tough enough to endure Nick Wright the clown... at least I thought we were. All the power he has goes POOF if the Chiefs dynasty is truly over with and the Jags under Lawrence collapses...

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Since when are we so sensitive about Nick Wright?

We've had to endure the abject nonsense of Sully for decades without fail and talked about it over and over again in the same period here. I think we are mentally tough enough to endure Nick Wright the clown... at least I thought we were. All the power he has goes POOF if the Chiefs dynasty is truly over with and the Jags under Lawrence collapses...

I just learned today who Nick Wright is.  There are billions of people in the world with opinions and Nick is one of the many working in the media.  And he doesn't like Josh or the Bills.  

I'm with you.  I don't why his opinion matters.  I don't care what 8 billion people think of Josh.  I only care if we win the SB.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

PFT'S founder and contributor latest anti-Buffalo sentiment.  ."Even if the Bills were building a domed stadium, this would still be a possibility. During the 2022 season, a game was moved to Detroit due to the snow. It’s an inherent risk, and periodic reality, of having an NFL team in Buffalo...". 

• Eyeroll 4
  • Dislike 1

This is such a dumb take. 

There is a periodic risk for every team in Florida, Louisiana,  and Carolinas for hurricanes every Sept and Oct. 

The same risk of snow is present for every team in the NorthEast and upper Midwest. 

I'm in Chicago today and the city is basically closed down only for cold. It's not even snowing. 

Oh yeah and how about those earthquakes in California. They took out a world series game.

You never design or staff a system for the extremes. That is foolish. You prepare for emergencies and have contingencies. That is true in business, medicine, and also in football.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

PFT'S founder and contributor latest anti-Buffalo sentiment.  ."Even if the Bills were building a domed stadium, this would still be a possibility. During the 2022 season, a game was moved to Detroit due to the snow. It’s an inherent risk, and periodic reality, of having an NFL team in Buffalo...". 

He's not wrong. He's even wise enough here to acknowledge that a dome would have no bearing on the situation which is better than a LOT of talking heads see. 

And curse you for making me come to Mike freaking Florio's defense today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Well it is true. Not a Florio fan in the least but it is what it is. 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

There’s also an in inherent risk of having a team in Miami, Jacksonville and New Orleans in September/October. 

Exactly.  And San Francisco and LA in the event of a 1989 earthquake.  Not to mention Tampa for the same tropical storm reasons. Arguably Houston, too. 

14 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Dwight, your being a little too sensitive  just sayin…, 😁👍

• Agree 2

Just now, wppete said:

No one can take Florio seriously. He is another mouthpiece that flourishes in controversy. He is a miserable person who cashes in on negativity. 

Don’t be jealous…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

No lies detected…

23 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

giphy.gif