OJ Heart Attack

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

He will be judged, in time. It’s not my place to judge. I wasn’t there. Is it possible the son or someone else did it?  🤷‍♂️

And Al Capone only went to jail for tax evasion... but yes, eventually we all do meet our maker

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

No it's not and I don't think most would.

But not caring about it and hoping it happens are two different things.  If you're in the latter, I'd say keep it to yourself.

Come on man, give me a break with the virtue signaling.

I'm sure that poster is the only guy who ever publicly said he hopes OJ drops dead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Come on man, give me a break with the virtue signaling.

I'm sure that poster is the only guy who ever publicly said he hopes OJ drops dead.

Does it matter if he’s the only one? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

His son wrote  that book right… “if I did it?”

No, that was his maid's uncle.

Seriously, a whole metric *****ton of information is wrong with what people believe and "know."

5 hours ago, chongli said:

I know OJ is a controversial, perhaps hated figure, but I don't think people should be making light of his medical problems or even wishing harm on him.

Well said.  You are no longer in danger of getting your head cut off.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

OJ Simpson is the reason I became a Bills fan.  Since the end of his career, he's shown himself to be a despicable person.  I don't wish him ill, but I have little sympathy.

I was at the game Foreman got hit in the eye by a snowball.  I feel more sorry for him than OJ.

Edited by redtail hawk

36 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

OJ Simpson is the reason I became a Bills fan.  Since the end of his career, he's shown himself to be a despicable person.  I don't wish him ill, but I have little sympathy.

Capricorn One wasn’t that bad.

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

I know OJ is a-controversial, perhaps hated figure, but I don't think people should be making light of his medical problems or even wishing harm on him.

If you can’t joke about life, you’ll go insane.

🤪😵💫🥸

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If you find yourself repeating things, you’ve gone insane.

Sorry guys.  I was posting on my phone and it seemed that every time I hit Submit, nothing happened.  It was just sitting there.  

if at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try, try…try again!   But wouldn’t that also be insanity?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

OJ is shite as a human...end of story.

I could care less your opinion on him. You’ve made that abundantly clear today for whatever reason. I stated the report was fake news. Which it was. End of story. 

14 hours ago, Prospector said:

Yes, because he has never wished harm on others… or even worse… way way way worse… like so worse it’s the most worse you can think of. 

I had to edit this, because is 1st degree murder now controversial, and universally not frowned upon now?

I can think of far worse, but thats just how my brain works I guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

My story exactly with the addition of driving by the crime scene that morning before the news even broke.  What are the odds.  Always awkward answering why an LA guy religiously follows the Bills. 

12 hours ago, Billznut said:

OJ looks fine to me. Im so incredibly shocked that fake news strikes again. There is a reason no reputable news outlets covered what would have been a bigger story IF actually true. 

I knew the story was fake because you can't have a heart attack if you don't have a heart.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.