Marcellus Wiley

10 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Its a mystery 

I don't like your tone

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Id be fine with them ending the “legends of the game” bit. We are at the point where it’s less  “legends” and more “player you probably forgot about”.

***** you

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Id be fine with them ending the “legends of the game” bit. We are at the point where it’s less  “legends” and more “player you probably forgot about”.

Jeff Tuel for the home opener against the Raiders!

• Haha (+1) 1

Having spoken to many players at our Annual Tailgate they have found being back as a "Legend of the Game" to be a real thrill compared to other kind of appearances they do (i.e. autograph shows). One who was a free agent when they went to Buffalo said he played during such a game as a visitor and he thought it was a great honor and memories from playing in that stadium flooded back to him.

Those who want to stop it are clueless.  It is certainly something which helps connect fans to alumni.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

How about Donte Whitner?

:ph34r:

A forever embarrassment to this organization. 

Dr Backle. The Hitman. 

The only two players I hate that have worn the Bills uniform, Aaron Maybin and Donte Shitner. 

And that’s coming from someone that Thurman Thomas told “go ***** yourself kid” in Chefs Restaurant when I was 11. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Around 5 years he "lead the charge" before the game

I happened to be seated next to him on the plane back to LA and saw him showing the video of it

I met him 2 other times once at the Rose bowl where he took a pic with my son

Generally a very friendly and approachable person

On 6/30/2023 at 9:24 PM, co_springs_billsfan said:

How about Donte Whitner?

:ph34r:

Or that guy who told the cop he's worth millions. He's such a legend I forgot his name.

Oh wait, now I remember...Ko Simpson.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

For me his Bills career highlight was his post game locker room interview following the Music City Miracle he was dissapointed AF and went on like a 7 minute rant without stopping😂  I wish to rewatch it but lost the footage a while ago.

Edited by ChrisWatson#21

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.