Tomorrow (6/13) is the start of mandatory minicamp, right?

eball

Forget the cryptic behavior from Diggs, he's just steaming off a disappointing season end. Above all, he's a competitor and team player. He'll be at minicamp, fully committed. No drama. Sorry if that disappoints you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

I guess we'll find out all we need to know about the malcontent Stef Diggs, amirite?

I just want to thank you for putting the date in the title. Nothing frosts my ass more than someone saying “today” or “tomorrow” without a date for reference. 

If you were next to me right now, I’d give you a hug. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, boater said:

Forget the cryptic behavior from Diggs, he's just steaming off a disappointing season end. Above all, he's a competitor and team player. He'll be at minicamp, fully committed. No drama. Sorry if that disappoints you.

You new here?  It’s called sarcasm, sport.

2 hours ago, eball said:

I guess we'll find out all we need to know about the malcontent Stef Diggs, amirite?

Cut him now, why bother to find out one way or another 

😂

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

Only mini players allowed

We got rid of both of those guys 

34 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t know I just have a hard time getting on digs for anything he has done

The guy knows that the team is close and he wants to win

He is not getting any younger

As long as he shows up tomorrow, ready to go still one of my favorite players

And if he doesn’t??

10 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Roscoe Parrish has entered the chat

Honorable mention to Jim Leonhard (5'8", 185lbs) and Antoine Windfield (5'9", 185lbs). Lots of people forget that they were about the same size as Scoe, but man both brought the wood! 

10 hours ago, Snappysnackcakes said:

His brother (non-footballer) might be in some trouble. Should hopefully make Stef understand some things aren’t worth squabbling over. Appreciate what you have and enjoy the moment. And I read today that he stayed in Maryland for school because his family needed him close. Good dude. 

whats up with his brother?

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

whats up with his brother?

He's a sissy. He needed 2 other guys to jump a guy that said something about him or something stupid like that. It's all on video. If you need 3 guys to fight 1 guy then you are not a man and should instantly be castrated

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

I just want to thank you for putting the date in the title. Nothing frosts my ass more than someone saying “today” or “tomorrow” without a date for reference. 

It really pisses me off when people refer to an action they would take relative to their proximity to another individual.  I don't know where either of you are in space or time, #######!  You could be on Mars and he in Cleveland or the two of you could be sharing a sleeping bag, for all I know.

• Haha (+1) 1

Is that supposed to incentivize the behavior you praise, or disincentivize it?

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm not trying to earn a hug or anything, but you know that right underneath the subject line it tells when the thread was created:

threads.JPG

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That’s what my TV tells me every time I turn it on.

TV must be broke lol 

If you were next to me right now, I’d give you a hug

great way to exchange substances for cash in public setting. you're learnin! lol

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

It really pisses me off when people refer to an action they would take relative to their proximity to another individual.  I don't know where either of you are in space or time, #######!  You could be on Mars and he in Cleveland or the two of you could be sharing a sleeping bag, for all I know.

When you say how many days something is away, do you count the day you're on or do you start the following day?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

why do players and coaches have to meet with the media all the time? Waste of time

Especially now. What could be so important to talk about in June. During the season when the games are going on sure but now it doesn't make sense especially the players. I could see the logic in having McDermott providing an update on how camp is going but that is about it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.