And I think they ALLĀ might have lost? Ā Ā šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā 

I kid, I kid.Ā 

Ā 

Mostly.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Augie

I mean, the pointā€™s been made at this stage right? Are we going to trot out this lame diss every time the Bills play the Jets or Giants until the end of time?

Ā 

Do people really think this bothers Jetsā€™ or Giantsā€™ fans? It does not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Meh. Absolutely love the City of Buffalo and the Bills, but this "thing", while technically correct, is beyond stale. East Rutherford is basically the same distance from NYC as Orchard Park is from Buffalo.Ā 

Yea but one is in New York Stateā€¦.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea but one is in New York Stateā€¦.

Ā 

Ā 

I got ya, it just seems like such a minor technicality/talking point that it comes off as kind of lame. If the Jets or Giants played a few miles east I doubt anyone would be boasting about Buffalo compared to the Big Apple

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I got ya, it just seems like such a minor technicality/talking point that it comes off as kind of lame. If the Jets or Giants played a few miles east I doubt anyone would be boasting about Buffalo compared to the Big Apple

Are you a current buffalonian? Western NEW YORK pride is huge and the fat cats have stolen from us for a centuryĀ 

Ā 

we are as much New York as Queensā€¦ Ā and point stands they play in New Jersey

Ā 

that would be like a team in matamoris Pennsylvania saying they are in NY because they are on the boarderĀ 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I mean is it, the Stadium, team headquarters, and training facilities are all in New Jersey and they also pay New Jersey taxes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, buffblue said:

Meh. Absolutely love the City of Buffalo and the Bills, but this "thing", while technically correct, is beyond stale. East Rutherford is basically the same distance from NYC as Orchard Park is from Buffalo.Ā 

So it probably won't be a big deal when the Bills move to Toronto...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

I mean, the pointā€™s been made at this stage right? Are we going to trot out this lame diss every time the Bills play the Jets or Giants until the end of time?

Ā 

Do people really think this bothers Jetsā€™ or Giantsā€™ fans? It does not.

I donā€™t mind if people keep doing itā€¦

Ā 

My Twitter observations are that it does get under their skin a little bit of some of them..

Josh has to have a few of these canned at all times I guess. Ranch?! Are you kidding me?!

Ā 

But yeah it's stale af, who cares. Giants barely even register for me, they're just one of the more boring teams from the incredibly boring NFC.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I remember back whenever we drafted Josh Allen and they were putting other quarterbacks ahead of him but certain prognosticators were saying the Josh Allen itā€™s just the right fit for Buffalo
Ā 

I mean little did they know that Josh Allen was going to become this unicorn QB proud that heā€™s our quarterback and proud to know his family, as my grandfather had a very very close to there farm

I always admired Marv Levy...thought he was a really good FB coach....I remember one of the Bills/Cowboys superbowl years....somehow the topic got onto the Cowboys being "Americas Team" and Levy took exception to that for some reason...and retorted that the Bills were actually Americas team because they were "red white and blue".Ā  Ā .....it was kind of cringe....Ā  it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things and also, being Red White and Blue doens't automatically make you anything except red white and blue.

• Agree 1

This is a yawner of a threadā€¦,desperate off season content, šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Ā 

Do the Giants and Jets have their Main offices in NYS ? If notā€¦, šŸ¤£

Ā 

And what about Ā some of the fans? If they donā€™t live in New Yorkā€¦, šŸ˜

Edited by Don Otreply

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

but it's not fun. It's a tired subject

Ā 

That's never prevented the hostilities, it's probably hastened them.Ā Ā 

Ā 

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.Ā  A thread isn't a thread until the vitriol springs forth.Ā Ā 

Ā 

LOL

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by PBF81
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I always admired Marv Levy...thought he was a really good FB coach....I remember one of the Bills/Cowboys superbowl years....somehow the topic got onto the Cowboys being "Americas Team" and Levy took exception to that for some reason...and retorted that the Bills were actually Americas team because they were "red white and blue".Ā  Ā .....it was kind of cringe....Ā  it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things and also, being Red White and Blue doens't automatically make you anything except red white and blue.

Says the commie whose team wears all red. Ā Thanks for the input commie.

• Haha (+1) 4

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bills donā€™t play in Buffalo

Ā 

And to 99% of downstate football fans, they think Buffalo is basically in Canada and most of the Bills fan base is from Toronto.Ā 

Ā 

This argument is more worn out than a hobo's skivvies.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 3

There is a bar near me called Duffy's in Paterson, NJ. They have a strong Bills following. More Bills fans go here to watch the games then Jets or Giants fans. Which is odd since we are talking Northern NJ which is Jets/Giants territory. The place is packed when the Bills are playing.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

gjsmifysngn5idu6hb8y.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

11 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Ā 

But they do play in New York.

Ā 

At least half the teams in the NFL don't play in the city they are named for.

Ā 

5 hours ago, MJS said:

But they play in New York.

Ā 

Ā 

NJ is a suburb of NYC.Ā  It exists because of this.Ā  This is only a thing for upstaters to discuss.

8 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

But they play in NYĀ 

Ā 

It's not a point worth making...over and over

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

NJ is a suburb of NYC.Ā  It exists because of this.Ā  This is only a thing for upstaters to discuss.

Ā 

It's not a point worth making...over and over

That's your opinion. But I don't think people in New Jersey believe that their state only exists because of New York.

This just shows that Josh is being too serious.

Or too goofy.

Or too busy having fun with Hailee Steinfeld to concentrate on the Bills.

Or is going through counselling with Diggs and is venting with this comment.

Ā 

Or something. It's not good whatever it is. Think it's time to panic... 0-17 incoming?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.