Rookie Minicamp

Dr Krentist

27 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Well at least the training  camp qb can throw 🤷 🙄

Unlike ej manuel

I mean it’s the only info you’re going to get ‘round this time, even with street meat throwing the ball to these guys.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m hesitant to rave about his hands because we had a WR that had the best hands in college football. His name was Josh Reed. He couldn’t catch a cold in the NFL.

The Bills scout said that in 8 years of scouting, Kincaid had the best hands that he’d ever scouted.

keenan McKardle had some of best hands I’ve seen.  I’ve heard stories from teammates, and a buddy of mine knew him- his hand eye coordination was legendary 

Edited by Pete

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m hesitant to rave about his hands because we had a WR that had the best hands in college football. His name was Josh Reed. He couldn’t catch a cold in the NFL.

Don't forget we had a 2nd rounder with the best hands in college name Zay Jones, how did that turn out.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

Don't forget we had a 2nd rounder with the best hands in college name Zay Jones, how did that turn out.

He was tripping on something while he was in buffalo.

Apparently the Jacksonville meth is better for your hand-eye coordination.

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He’s just smooth, no wasted movement. But he’s probably also fast.

I am going to have fun watching him this year... 

7 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I thought he looked a little slow - he did mention that he was rusty

What impressed me is how smooth he seemed, like @Buffalo_Stampede said no wasted movement.  And the hands looke nice.

for a TE? there is no bone in my body that tells me he is slow.  

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is fluid. That is the word. 

Add supple, 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Rookie camp is basically just an eyeball test for fans and I’ll say this: Big Cy doesn’t look like a flabby lineman and Williams looks like an NFL LB. 

Can’t lie… thought the same thing when I saw the video of Dorian Williams. 

He’s way more put together than I thought. 

• Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Did Kincaid look faster than advertised for you guys?

If he was healthy for the combine or pro day he is long gone before 25.  The route running is of a much smaller man.  

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

He revived his career in Jax

I have no idea what it was, but it feels like he got his head straight, and I’m happy for him. Except for 10/8/23 in London, then all bets are off.   😋

14 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is fluid. That is the word. 

Can’t teach those hips. I bet you’re salivating at the thought of what he can do with them! 

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Kincaid will wind up being the steal of this draft.  He is going to make Josh and the entire offense so much better.  Dorsey is probably frothing at the mouth.

You had me so excited….. and then you had to mention Dorsey!  🤣 

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think Dorsey deserves a pass for last season.  The OL was shite.  We still scored almost at will until Cinci.  I’m very excited to see this offense.

6 minutes ago, eball said:

I think Dorsey deserves a pass for last season.  The OL was shite.  We still scored almost at will until Cinci.  I’m very excited to see this offense.

Depends on what giving him a pass entails before I’d give him one.  If his pass is getting another season, fine.  If his pass is keeping him for another season if we end this season in similar fashion.  Hellllll naw.  

He was a OC for the SB favorite and he flopped when we needed him most (calling plays with the same OL all year).   I definitely take into consideration that he was a rookie, but he got taken to the woodshed by Anarumo.  He better not have another playoff performance like that or he should be fired imo.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, eball said:

for right now? You and I are on the same path. That was NOT a good situation to throw Dorsey in. Bad Line and outside Diggs and Knox... not so good targets. It manifested into something I hope to not see on this team for the next 8 years.

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

He revived his career in Jax

I think he revived it with the Raiders in 2021...........the Jaguars threw to him more so his counting stats went up with Jax in 2022 but he had the highest drop % in the NFL among regularly targeted WR at 10.7%.

Worse than Gabe Davis (though Gabe was second worst).

And that was Zay Jones' second season of 10% or more drops in the past 3 seasons.   His drop problems are much worse than they were in Buffalo, actually.

"Drop Zone" Jones lives!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I have no idea what it was, but it feels like he got his head straight, and I’m happy for him. Except for⁹ 10/8/23 in London, then all bets are off.   😋

Think basically Zay had too much pressure put on him by his family expecting him to be a star in the league.  I don't even know when Kincaid first had expectations he was gonna be drafted into the NFL.  Seems like being so late to playing football, Kincaid's talent is natural rather than developed and natural is a bit more consistent and reliable. He's already likely exceeded his expectations by being drafted, there is little pressure on him he just needs to keep doing what he does naturally.  

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Can’t teach those hips. I bet you’re salivating at the thought of what he can do with them! 

It’s funny how much we hate an OC that finished with the number 2 offense in the NFL. Especially considering it was his first season as OC and we hated our RB’s, OL, and WR’s as well.

lol. Gotta love fans and media.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

Signed a 3yr/24M with 14M guaranteed with the Jacksonville Jaguars last year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.