Diggs unfollows Buffalo, follows Cowgirls 🤷‍♂️

DaggersEOD

Perhaps it’s a passive aggressive way of saying draft another starting caliber WR and OL so I’m not triple covered every play! 

40 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Kyler Murray did this when he was stumping for a new contact. 

And, nobody is "turning on Allen". 

He's been at 4,200-4,400 yards, 35 TDs - 37 TDs, 700 yards rushing, 6 TDs - 8 TDs rushing a season for 3-years now. 

Elite numbers. 

But, this hasn't gotten the Bills to the Super Bowl, and we have to acknowledge that Mahomes is the best QB on the planet, and since the Chiefs just beat the Bengals and Eagles, they are the best team in the NFL. 

That means there is a gap and Beane is going to do his best to close it with more talent. But this sure looks like Allen's peak. If it is, what other avenue does he have to get better other than train harder? 

That's the only point. He can't control Beane's talent addition, or really, coaching. But can he squeeze anything else out of his physique? What are the downsides of training too much? Not enough? That's all fans are asking. 

"turning on Allen" - come on. 

the problem is Beans inability to put talent around Allen and Diggs.  

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This seems like a non-story to me.  I get the reason people are talking about it, but here is what we know:

1. He already followed the Cowboys, so he didn't unfollow the Bills and then followed the Cowboys.  
  2. If the main priority for Diggs was to play with his brother, he would NOT have signed an extension just last year to remain in Buffalo until the end of his career essentially.
  3. Everyone and their mom knows Josh Allen is better than Dak, its not even a debate.  So we know Stefon isn't looking at Dallas as a better opportunity for him in terms of production and QB play.  
  4. Dallas already has a #1 WR and even if Diggs became the new #1 there, it would be more like 1A and 1B on a team who also wants to run a lot.  He already hated that in Minnesota.
  5. Diggs this season literally said Josh Allen saved his career and changed his life forever.  He and Josh are super close, more so than most other QB and WR's are when it comes to life off the field.  
  6. The cap hit from Diggs contract (both this year and next year) make him almost impossible to trade for the Bills.  There is literally no incentive to trade Diggs unless something changes and some impossible rift or divide pops up between the team and Diggs, which there are not really any signs of right now.

So I have a hard time believing Diggs suddenly wants out of Buffalo, especially for Dallas.  Wouldn't surprise me if he just did this just to troll social media because of the all the dumb speculation he wanted out or wanted to go to Dallas this offseason.

Prioriites change.

"If Diggs wanted out of Minnesota, why did he sign an extension there?'

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wait...are people flipping on Allen now as if he doesn't do enough in the offseason?  Nobody has put more work and dedication into the offseason's to keep getting better than Allen has.

Lets not forget that Allen played an incredibly emotional and mentally draining season in Buffalo.  That he played through a painful and dangerous injury to his elbow.  And is the most physical QB in the NFL who puts his body through way more hits and abuse than anyone else.  

So I don't think its fair to criticize Allen taking some leisure time to himself this early in the offseason.  In fact, I am glad he is not pushing himself too hard right now, would much rather him get his mind clear, let his body feel good, and then get back to the grind here soon.  

The one thing no one can ever question about Allen is his work ethic or his commitment to be the best version of himself.  

On top of that, his UCL injury prevents him from doing any lifting. Cardio sure but he can’t go full go

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, cba fan said:

i am sure  Beane has already informed Diggs and his agent, that due to the contract and salary cap implications, he is untradeable for at least a year. 

And really is untradeable for two years but i wouldn't tell Diggs and agent that as you just want to placate for next year.

This seems like a blunder by Beane. Why in the world would you create a headache for yourself and the team by making a player untradeable due to dead cap hits that cannot be traded away?

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

This seems like a blunder by Beane. Why in the world would you create a headache for yourself and the team by making a player untradeable due to dead cap hits that cannot be traded away?

Because that is how every big-money contract for every star pretty much works.

Jeez Louise you guys, take a frickin break from the obsessing.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

this issue is he’s tired of losing playoff games.

edit; was only referring to post game behavior.  I’m guess this social media thing is he and his bro pranking each other.. 😂 

Dallas is the place to go if you're tired of losing divisional and AFC championship games.  Losing wild card games and failing to qualify should be just what hes looking for.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

It means nothing, 

Or it means he is still a little bit miffed, I like the word “miffed” ya don’t get many chances to use it on a football team forum, …, 

GO BILLS!!!

Maybe he just doesn't want to read a bunch of crappy comments made about him. Idk. I'd get sick of it too if it's the case. 

diggs gets mad on the sideline and everyone freaks outs and says he's a diva. Another dude races his car which leads to an innocent person getting killed and we're all like "ehh we've all raced on the streets". 

Oh well. Tom Brady’s best WR he ever played with was Randy Miss and he never won a SB with him.

I’d be a hell of a lot more concerned if it was Josh Allen that “unfollowed” the Bills.

Josh Allen IS the. Uffalo Bills.

Diggs can step back in line. Behind Josh.

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ah, so there is your motivation.  You want to be right about what you said weeks ago.  And who knows, this could further develop and show there is an issue with Diggs and wanting a trade.  But, this isn't that proof.  

Something is definitely OFF!

image.png.dcdc9ff2fb5e65c9557b2091a20f85f5.png

I wish this worked on him. Evolution is resulting in bugs becoming smarter.

• Haha (+1) 2

A lot of bored people here, with too much time on their hands. This is a silly non-story. Might as well be talking about Kelly Ripa and her husband. Too many people posting here who are not easily embarrassed.....  when they should be.. Diggs going nowhere.. Move on.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RG Murdock said:

A lot of bored people here, with too much time on their hands. This is a silly non-story. Might as well be talking about Kelly Ripa and her husband. Too many people posting here who are not easily embarrassed.....  when they should be.. Diggs going nowhere.. Move on.  

go on...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I see you got more than Rib from Sammy Watkins.

22 minutes ago, RG Murdock said:

Of course he isn’t getting traded. That doesn’t mean a problem isn’t brewing.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Beast said:

Of course he isn’t getting traded. That doesn’t mean a problem isn’t brewing.

Yea, there’s enough random little things Diggs is doing or saying (or not doing) that is causing this to linger.

Diggs could’ve said “I’m Bills Mafia for life” and put ALL this to bed a while ago. The fact he hasn’t strikes me as odd. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Yea, there’s enough random little things Diggs is doing or saying (or not doing) that is causing this to linger.

Diggs could’ve said “I’m Bills Mafia for life” and put ALL this to bed a while ago. The fact he hasn’t strikes me as odd. 

.... but he like, literally did. He signed a long term contract less than a year ago and said he wants to retire as a Buffalo Bill. Saying he quote wants to grow old with Josh Allen.

It is put to bed. He's just trolling to keep his name in the media in the Offseason. People need to chilllllll.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.