Florio: Brady to the Dolphins "Definitely on the Table"

Nextmanup

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I hope so. I want to see the Bills pound him before he rides off into the sunset.

This is my position.  We have never had true revenge on the Patriots, because Brady left the team.

And we've NEVER had any kind of revenge on Brady himself.

A full season in Miami would be amazing.  We'd get 2 shots (and maybe playoffs) to pound him physically, and beat him up on the scoreboard.   Just a small amount of payback for all the years of domination.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think Tua is the better qb at this point….but his future seems to be in doubt. Might be a good move for a year maybe 2. 

Kinda agree, but I can see it both ways.

Is Brady right now still decent? Yes.  But 2 questions....add another year of wear to the tires, and how much will his play dropoff from this year to next year?  Then compare that to what they got with Tua this year.

Unless there is some communication with the Team and Tua...where Tua thinks he may be done with football this makes little sense for the Dolphins, and it is a little unfair to Tua.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Your post could have been from 10 years ago, or 5 years ago.  As long as he has a good O line, that guy cd play forever.oul

Yeah right

Poster is correct, Brady is washed.   I would love it if Miami were dumb enough (yes they are) to over pay Brady,   I guess it would be worth the ticket sales and erchandise.

3 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I just don’t want Lamar on the Dolphins. It’d be a nightmare having to defend all that speed. Jackson, Hill, Waddle, and Mostert. 😱

Agreed.  That would be a nightmare to defend.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Had a losing record in a terrible division. Can't say he really scares me anymore.  

Personally, I can't understand why he wants to keep playing, especially after this year. The guy has nothing left to prove and is set for life.

Why risk an injury that could jeopardize his quality of life?

I guess it's something us little folk will never understand.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 1

I would absolutely love that. You are getting my hopes up just to be disappointed later..

I should remind you the Dolphins have less cap room then Buffalo, this means a roster purge

Edited by HOUSE

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Yeah, I just have this gut feeling Carr is going to be somewhere in the AFCE. 

Whomever the Jets hire as OC may hint at who they make a run at for QB.

I don't want to see Lamar in NY.  Him paired with Breece Hall is not something I would look forward to facing twice a season.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I just don’t want Lamar on the Dolphins. It’d be a nightmare having to defend all that speed. Jackson, Hill, Waddle, and Mostert. 😱

The Ravens will franchise Lamar at worst and demand multiple first rounders which the Dols don't have.  And I doubt Lamar would want to be traded to the Jets.

20 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Patriots - Carr might be a possibility

Why would he want to go there?

8 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Had a losing record in a terrible division. Can't say he really scares me anymore.  

Personally, I can't understand why he wants to keep playing, especially after this year. The guy has nothing left to prove and is set for life.

Why risk an injury that could jeopardize his quality of life?

I guess it's something us little folk will never understand.

Gotta make up lose FTX losses... :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Whomever the Jets hire as OC may hint at who they make a run at for QB.

I don't want to see Lamar in NY.  Him paired with Breece Hall is not something I would look forward to facing twice a season.

Hope the Jests hire an OC who thinks he can make Zach a reclamation project LOL.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.