Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

10 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The lengths that some Bills fans are going to gird themselves from a perceived pending disappointment are impressive. It's the same reason that people picked the Steelers in the predict the score thread before week 5. 

So, basically like every off-season and during every season. Expecting to win and get shut down at the end? 

Just now, papazoid said:

i'm just here to help get to 100

That’s my line 

Didn't Hopkins get traded same off-season as Diggs, 2020..

What a difference.  DHop was definitely considered a better WR than Diggs at the time. Even though both were considered elite but just shows how the culture we built is different than many franchises

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

But then we are not able to afford to sign any draft picks

I'm fine with drafting a Campbell and starting him this year. We can't afford high priced free agents to fill every hole.  We need to use the draft and get guys on rookie deals.

DHop immediately helps the Bills win now, while Campbell will be cheap and hold down that spot for years to come.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

What a difference.  DHop was definitely considered a better WR than Diggs at the time. Even though both were considered elite but just shows how the culture we built is different than many franchises

Yep and as good as Diggs is, an argument can easily be made that DHOP is still as good, maybe better than Diggs.  Josh>>>>>Murray and the other castoffs. Injuries and suspensions nonwithstanding 

1 minute ago, NC-billsfan! said:

🤣🤣 You had me at Twitter! 

What’s sad is I keep checking in. Over and over again. This move makes the needle move in the right direction. Unfortunately the wizard has guardrails, thank God. I think someone on the other side is mucking it up and not being reasonable.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I'm fine with drafting a Campbell and starting him this year. We can't afford high priced free agents to fill every hole.  We need to use the draft and get guys on rookie deals.

DHop immediately helps the Bills win now, while Campbell will be cheap and hold down that spot for years to come.

If Lavante David only got $5M per then Wagner will be that or less. We can afford it. 2 year deal, can still draft Campbell. 

9 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Right the Bills deal for Diggs happened and was a big deal but the Hopkins one happened where the Texans seemingly got mugged and overshadowed it.

41 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

My guy it’s literally just trade the Cardinals what they want (two day 3 picks) for Hopkins. Not gonna involve the bears for no reason.

My guy so what do you think gets it done specifically?

137 (5th round) and 205 (6th round) for Hopkins straight up?

49 minutes ago, mrags said:

Ouch. $500 that you’ll never get back. I can’t believe some previously rich sports star suckered people into paying him money. To this day boggles my mind. I really need a 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra. All my friends have toy cars to drive in the summertime. Maybe I should start a go fund me because I should be able to drive a Mustang too. 

image.png.d9a711a86e8749d9be1854e1e5e7c2d4.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I just quickly glanced at the last name and was like motherf....er

I’d sign my children away to get out of that room. Good lord, it’s like the Windows 3.1 Hot Dog Stand color scheme. 

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

If Lavante David only got $5M per then Wagner will be that or less. We can afford it. 2 year deal, can still draft Campbell. 

If we can get him for that, great.  I think we would have to move Ed to be able to do both though.

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, mrags said:

Ouch. $500 that you’ll never get back. I can’t believe some previously rich sports star suckered people into paying him money. To this day boggles my mind. I really need a 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra. All my friends have toy cars to drive in the summertime. Maybe I should start a go fund me because I should be able to drive a Mustang too. 

Really? Be a better human. I started the Gofund me, not Darryl. If you would have been sitting with me when he broke down and cried and told me that the outpouring from fans truly saved his life because he was intent on killing himself maybe you’d have a bit more empathy. 

I’ll tell you this though, if you ever find yourself in such dire straights I’ll be the first one to reach into my pocket to help.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

If we can get him for that, great.  I think we would have to move Ed to be able to do both though.

If we move Ed maybe we get Ford for less. I would swap out Oliver if its needed to bring D Hop, Wagner and Ford.

3 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

My gut tells me we are trying to find a buyer for Ed at same time...assuming cards don't want him. Get a pick dump a salary and use pick in trade.

Get D Hop. Worry about Ed later. 

14 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Anyone have the flight # for the Pegula jet?

I have an unconfirmed report that there's a flight scheduled today from Buffalo to Phx

The Net Jet the Pegula's use is indeed scheduled to go from Buffalo to Phoenix today

DHOP is confirmed to be in Dallas, at least as of yesterday

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

If we move Ed maybe we get Ford for less. I would swap out Oliver if its needed to bring D Hop, Wagner and Ford.

Get D Hop. Worry about Ed later. 

The cap exists, if teams see trading Oliver as a cap dump, like they do with Hopkins, we lose leverage. Best to do them both at the same time.