Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Players view Jackson pretty high.

For viewing him highly it’s rather odd not even players from his own team are advocating him receiving a deal that keeps him there long term. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Players view Jackson pretty high.

Jackson may not even be with the Ravens though. I can't see him wanting to possibly go to a team with an unknown QB situation unless they are getting in on it to lure Jackson back

9 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Josh Allen over Lamar Jackson throwing you the ball is an easy pick if you’re dhop. Not close imo. If it’s truly the teams mcafee named, then we need to go get him

It's pacman saying his source is telling him those teams, not McAfee 

Regarding Hopkins though… if it comes down to the options of Bills/Chiefs, would put money on the Chiefs. Fresh off the SB, clear cut #1 WR on the depth chart and play calling that will have him open and not forced to beat his man in contested coverage more often than not. 

He has the personal success… Has to be all about a ring for him now? 2 Lombardi’s in the past 4 seasons versus 0 appearances for Buffalo…

Edited by BBFL
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They don't play the same position. The only slot guys they currently have on the roster are Shakir and Harty

The original argument was not Davis vs. Shakir, it was the idea that Davis would be gone if the Bills brought in Hopkins, and I don’t think that would be the case. 

If anything, the Bills will probably carry one extra receiver rather than four RB’s on game day, replacing Taiwan Jones roster spot with Sherfield(WR/ST).

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

It's pacman saying his source is telling him those teams, not McAfee 

I’m guessing his source is DeAndre Hopkins. They’re friends. The way he replied to the Bills not having money was pretty personal to me. “Why not, he signs a 1 year deal, it’s not about the money.”

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

Ok. So on Undisputed they are saying D-Hop has officially requested a trade to Buffalo (according to a friend watching at home). 

If the 5 teams mentioned on Mcafee’s show were correct? Then it’s an easy decision. Who do you want throwing you the ball. Mac Jones, Garropolo, whoever the Ravens QB ends up being, or whoever the Falcons trot out (Ridder?). 

It’s Buffalo and it’s not even close. 

• Agree 2