Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

I’m afraid the Chiefs are playing the ‘hold my beer’ game here…

Chiefs have half the cap space we have, after restructuring Mahomes.  Not sure what other levers they have... although I'm sure they have some. 

I hate this team.  I felt so checked out towards the end of last season and felt like they couldn't build my expectations again.  If they improve the offensive line, like they've been trending, improved our rushing attack, and bring in DHop.....***** me

This would be the end of our signings, barring more restructures, but would love them to find the money to bring back Lawson and Phillips

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If they get Hopkins then Bobby Wagner immediately calls Buffalo and signs.

Not sure how they make all that work under the cap. It would be great if it happened. Then go OT, TE2, and DT with the early picks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If they get Hopkins then Bobby Wagner immediately calls Buffalo and signs.

Is that even possible for us to sign both?  That's not Beane being a Wizard, that's him being the sorcerer supreme

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

This would be the end of our signings, barring more restructures, but would love them to find the money to bring back Lawson and Phillips

They could trade Oliver, use that money to bring back Lawson and Phillips, and draft a DT as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

Is that even possible for us to sign both?  That's not Beane being a Wizard, that's him being the sorcerer supreme

Bills have just under 10M in cap space right now, pending Edwards contract.. which I'm guessing is another low ball contract for a talented guy to rebuild his value with Kromer. 

Depending on how much AZ is willing to eat, along with a potential restructure.. sure... may need to extend Jones & Hyde to squeeze another couple million this year.  I'm hoping they don't touch Dawkins or Tre White's contract tbh... but those levers are also available. 

Or... trade Oliver and we can easily make moves. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I hate this team.  I felt so checked out towards the end of last season and felt like they couldn't build my expectations again.  If they improve the offensive line, like they've been trending, improved our rushing attack, and bring in DHop.....***** me

The Eagles describe what being a Bills fan is like. "You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave".

• Agree 2

Just now, SCBills said:

Bills have just under 10M in cap space right now, pending Edwards contract.. which I'm guessing is another low ball contract for a talented guy to rebuild his value with Kromer. 

Depending on how much AZ is willing to eat, along with a potential restructure.. sure... may need to extend Jones & Hyde to squeeze another couple million this year.  I'm hoping they don't touch Dawkins or Tre White's contract tbh... but those levers are also available. 

Or... trade Oliver and we can easily make moves. 

Man, people around here have a def hard on for trading Oliver.  

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

I’d rather than draft a rookie at 27.  Wagner can’t play in space anymore 

Either way, filling MLB is pretty easy if you’re willing to spend a 1st round pick on one. I would want a pass rusher over Wagner also.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1