Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

16 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

If Hopkins goes to KC we have no chance. 

If both teams are 💯 healthy.  I would think KC wins.  

the same was said when we signed Von.  Everyone and their mothers said the Bills were the team to beat.  And we were.  Until injuries (and more).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dma0034 said:

To be fair.... the Jets haven't landed Rodgers yet. Their offense wasn't good last year.... why would Rodgers without Adams be a concern? Hall is a beast though

They're getting Rodgers.  

That team is LEGIT.. for a year or two.   Then they enter a strange world where they have a ton of players coming due, QB uncertainty and a ton of dead cap from the Rodgers void years. 

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

To be fair.... the Jets haven't landed Rodgers yet. Their offense wasn't good last year.... why would Rodgers without Adams be a concern? Hall is a beast though

Hall might not even be that good next year. It took Barkley a couple of years to regain his old form which he did last year.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

If both teams are 💯 healthy.  I would think KC wins.  

the same was said when we signed Von.  Everyone and their mothers said the Bills were the team to beat.  And we were.  Until injuries (and more).

I agree, we are a good team if we are healthy. I just don’t see how we compete with KC if they sign Hopkins. We don’t have enough fire power. 

Just now, SCBills said:

They're getting Rodgers.  

That team is LEGIT.. for a year or two.   Then they enter a strange world where they have a ton of players coming due, QB uncertainty and a ton of dead cap from the Rodgers void years. 

I just don't think they are. They have some curse on them from NE and it's not like they'll end up with more than 4 wins in the division. 

They'll have the Chiefs, Eagles and Chargers at home with the Cowboys, Giants and Browns away.

I mean, just like the Bills they have a tough schedule. They could easily go 10-7 or 9-8

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They're getting Rodgers.  

This is like Brady to TB. It's an all-in move to compete for 2-3 years. Worked for Tampa.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Haha, let's just say I don't overthink someone following another on socials/or overthinking someone's posts...

Just this offseason, people overthinking social media of players...we've been rumored to :

1. Derrick Henry

2. Dalvin Cook

3. OBJ

4. Hopkins

5. Who is next?

Can't wait for Josh to follow Patrick Mahomes, then Pat to post about Buffalo Wings...OMG, we might be trading for him

I think youre imagining people getting more excited than they are. This is just fun, and most people just treat it as that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I agree, we are a good team if we are healthy. I just don’t see how we compete with KC if they sign Hopkins. We don’t have enough fire power. 

Josh Allen is our secret weapon. He can catch touchdown passes 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Hall might not even be that good next year. It took Barkley a couple of years to regain his old form which he did last year.

I think MVP Rodgers was a product of how good Adams is as a WR.... until the Jets trade for Adams I'm not worried

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I think MVP Rodgers was a product of how good Adams is as a WR.... until the Jets trade for Adams I'm not worried

Rodgers won the Super Bowl, Super Bowl MVP, and his first league MVP without Adams.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 2