Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, mikemac2001 said:

But jets are not offering the 1st this year I heard and that’s one of the picks they want. Why would they want a first next year which is likely a playoff team pick 

If the Jets aren't offering a 1st this year then yeah, no reason for GB to make a deal anytime soon.  

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I agree, we are a good team if we are healthy. I just don’t see how we compete with KC if they sign Hopkins. We don’t have enough fire power. 

We know how you feel

49 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

Julio Jones went from being one of the best to a bum in 2 years. He’s 30 so how much longer so you think he’s going to be elite? You’re not going to change my opinion by showing he scored 3 TD’s but you can definitely lmao if you want. 

stupid to cherry pick one example when theres a million both ways. Julio's injury history was bananas, and the dude sought contact like no other

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

If Tua stays healthy, the Bills will come in third in the AFC East and miss the playoffs. The Jets have a crazy offense now and the Fins still have Hill and Waddle. We've got Diggs and a bunch of JAGs. 

Tua is seriously damaged goods how many concussions last year?

I think you’re getting a little carried away

14 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I have always trusted your gut...

Then I always ask for a link anyhow lol!

Cheers! 

Chiefs cleared space and haven’t added anything yet. Andy Reid isn’t afraid of making a deal. The Chiefs are missing that possession WR they’ve had in their offense with Mahomes. So my gut tells me they will add a WR. Maybe it’s Cortland Sutton.

The Bills have to do a few things to make a Hopkins trade work. I think they’d be more interested in Jeudy.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Lag in what category?  Wasted money?

This wasn't clear?  "We will further lag both a division and conference rival in the weapons dept.."

Yeah, DeAndre Hopkins is a waste of money.  Let's let KC waste their money on him.  And we will save cap!  You just solved our conference problem!  

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Chiefs cleared space and haven’t added anything yet. Andy Reid isn’t afraid of making a deal. The Chiefs are missing that possession WR they’ve had in their offense with Mahomes. So my gut tells me they will add a WR. Maybe it’s Cortland Sutton.

I get it I get it!

Yeash

I was just having fun with ya lol! 

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Shakir is the starting slot receiver at this point. They play different positions 

No offense, but what has Shakir done to be deemed the “starting slot receiver”? 

I’m not saying it’s possible, but saying he is a starter at this point is a bit of an overstatement, IMO.

Davis has made plays in both the regular season and the playoffs....I find it hard to believe he would not be in the Bills future plans if Hopkins is brought in or not.

4 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

Pac Man on McAfee saying Hopkins is favoring Buffalo and would take a real pay cut just now

Nice find!!!   5 suitors? Bills and Ravens are the "favorites" 

Ravens would be only if Lamar stays, which seems unlikely 

Edited by Warriorspikes51