Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

1 minute ago, GolfandBills said:

What’s his instagram say?  Did he have a bison burger for dinner?

I'm not watching his social media. I just saw Kansas State win a terrific overtime game against Michigan St.

I'm monitoring this thread because the addition of Hopkins would greatly improve the team I've followed for over fifty years.

Your snide attitude is not a good look for you. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Why are you here

Maybe a $17 tip?  Did he pay with card or BILLS?

Just now, Dr. Who said:

I'm not watching his social media. I just saw Kansas State win a terrific overtime game against Michigan St.

I'm monitoring this thread because the addition of Hopkins would greatly improve the team I've followed for over fifty years.

Your snide attitude is not a good look for you. 

Oh bummer I was worried about my look on here 

2 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Maybe a $17 tip?  Did he pay with card or BILLS?

Oh bummer I was worried about my look on here 

Easy contempt for others is often a sign of deep moral decay. It is also rarely attached to superior intelligence.

And really, as Plato understood, the penalty for wickedness is the prison of an ugly soul.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Easy contempt for others is often a sign of deep moral decay. It is also rarely attached to superior intelligence.

And really, as Plato understood, the penalty for wickedness is the prison of an ugly soul.

Wow this is getting too deep...

Let's all stick to overanalyzing Dhops next Insta post, bonus points for posting predictions from "random twitter sources"

15 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

I wonder if he would be the only player in NFL history to win a Super Bowl with the team he caught a Hail Mary against?

Certainly the first that caught a Hail Murray

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I can spell sense.   I also graduated from college.  What I've never done is make 39 million dollars and retire at 35.  Guess the joke is on us

Can you spare 20k to a Bill's Mafia brethren? For real . I need that

3 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Yeah. Same, That hurts. 

Just make sure your kids get on pedia-sure and are lifting weights by the time they are 12.   Has to pay off at some point.

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Can you spare 20k to a Bill's Mafia brethren? For real . I need that

I can spare a can of Labatt Blue Light does that work?

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Just make sure your kids get on pedia-sure and are lifting weights by the time they are 12.   Has to pay off at some point.

Lol not even a loan? What's 20k to a 5 million dollar man?

1 minute ago, GoBills! said:

Does dunkirk don have confirmation on Dhop yet or what?

He is in his BMW heading home from high-level business meetings. He’ll update us when he enters the doors of his palatial home.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, beebe said:

obviously the bills should go all in this year. but if we're being honest, there probably isn't a worse year in the history of the entire NFL to go all in than this year. the bills, dolphins, jets, jags, bengals, browns, ravens, chiefs, chargers are all extremely good teams. the raiders, broncos, patriots, steelers are nothing to sneeze at. the only truly bad teams in the afc is the non-jags nfc south teams. 

any team that doesn't get the 1-seed will have to go through some combo of the above teams. how can any team feel very good about their chances to get through that gauntlet, let alone also win the super bowl? 

the nfc is a complete cakewalk by comparison. 

Definitely sneeze at the Broncos. Lots of sneezes. 

27 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Im not even saying we are trading for him haha

But more so the people that keep chiming in that he is going to kc

Now if he is traded, and goes to kc, and it’s in the range of what is being reported? It will be a colossal failure on our front office and I will begin to think they don’t have what it takes (I think some people are deep down hoping for this as they don’t like McD or beane)

I was referring to your leap of not only is he in based on the little people are excited about to somehow it definitively means he's not only in, but also amendable to his contract being played with. Based off the "smoke" that everyone is running away with as definitive proof.

As for it being a colossal failure, I don't agree. We may not even be in on this because Beane has determined he just can't afford the contract. If you want to argue that it's a colossal failure that we're in the situation where we can't afford it, that's fine.

31 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Not exactly. Chandler Jones never gave hints to Buffalo…nor was there this much smoke

Man, I wish I had stock in the word "smoke".

Chandler Jones was given the same amount of credence as a possibility through interest by Aaron Wilson level reporters.

The only difference between the two is a cryptic IG video that was deleted and may have just been a random song choice by Hopkins and players following each other on IG.

Again, I get the interest and excitement. But people really need to put into context what real "smoke" is. Aaron Rodgers and the Jets - now that's smoke.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

He is in his BMW heading home from high-level business meetings. He’ll update us when he enters the doors of his palatial home.

Is this “sources deep within” guy?😀

5 minutes ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

And cool that ended with Von,m

OBJ might be the consolation here in that case

13 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Haha yeah. Those days sailed. Many many years of travel basketball. Have fun while ya can. I always told him that it's great to dream but always have a plan B

1 minute ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Haha yeah. Those days sailed. Many many years of travel basketball. Have fun while ya can. I always told him that it's great to dream but always have a plan B

I hear ya.  I have 12 year old that is very good at basketball and football but isnt likely to be 6'5 all muscle.  I constantly tell him that Engineering Camp is better in the long run than football camp