Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

You don't call the DPI against KC, but you call that RTP?  NFL doing Buffalo dry.

I think that’s because there wasn’t DPI (it did, however, hit the WR in the hands and he dropped it) and it absolutely was RTP. 

It’s getting to the point where we sound petty/bitter thinking every call for the Chiefs is some grand scheme by the NFL. 

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

I'd love to hear a reasoned response about why the NFL would ever want tiny market, flyoever country KC to ever win anything.  You'd think they'd do more to help out the Giants and Jets, Bears, Chargers and Rams wouldn't you?

Brady $ train is slowing down, NFL is investing in Mahomes - that’s who their money is on 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Time to turn this one off. 

Stidham looking back like a 3rd stringer.

50/50 PI in end zone.  KC benefit.

50/50 Roughing call. KC benefit.  

Im out. 

I'm assuming NFL doesn't want Bills as the 1 seed, to deflect off the backlash from Chiefs fans or want them for more ratings on WC weekend . These refs are brutal 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'd love to hear a reasoned response about why the NFL would ever want tiny market, flyoever country KC to ever win anything.  You'd think they'd do more to help out the Giants and Jets, Bears, Chargers and Rams wouldn't you?

You see who won the SB last year, in SoFi at that? 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

he hit Mahomes in the head.

people here losing their minds

Culmination of the following:

KC benefits the most from our game being canceled. 

KC got HUGE calls their way against Denver last week. 

No call on the 50/50 PI in the end zone. 

To see the, far too common, flag icon pop up on an incomplete KC 3rd down pass was just comical … even if it was stupid by Crosby. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

The RTP was a legit call but the non DPI on the fade pass was pretty bad.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

That was a late hit on the QB. Stupid play. Is that was Allen we would want the flag thrown. 

But would not get it.  For the amount of cheap shots Josh takes- it seems to me maybe 1 in 3 is called

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I think that’s because there wasn’t DPI (it did, however, hit the WR in the hands and he dropped it) and it absolutely was RTP. 

It’s getting to the point where we sound petty/bitter thinking every call for the Chiefs is some grand scheme by the NFL. 

He had his arms wrapped around the guy's torso and was pulling him right while the ball was going left before the ball got there.  It was DPI all the way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm assuming NFL doesn't want Bills as the 1 seed, to deflect off the backlash from Chiefs fans or want them for more ratings on WC weekend . These refs are brutal 

Yes!  "The NFL" certainly wouldn't want the Bills---the ONLY feel good story of the year for the league to have the #1 seed!   That would be a bad look!  And they DO NOT want to hear from those billions of "Chiefs fans" over this....lol

honestly, how do people come up with this stuff?

• Thank you (+1) 1