Packers @ Dolphins

T&C

4 minutes ago, Malazan said:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TUA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

COULD YOU REPEAT THAT PLEASE 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, dma0034 said:

Jaire Alexander is one of those dudes you hate him if he isn't on your team but you'd love him on your team lol

Yeah he definitely got under Stef’s skin. I also kind of have this theory that the back and forth led to Josh trying to target him and that’s partly why he threw at least one of those picks. Like he was forcing throws and it didn’t work out. You know Josh likes to do that kind of stuff but sometimes the other player gets the better of him.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You do realize that that zone defense has taken for the most part, waddle and hill out of the equation whenever we play them

No, the defense has schemed to stop Hill at all costs and make someone else beat them. Hill averages 109.2 ypg this year. Against us this year, 51 ypg, less than half his average. Waddle averages 79.8 ypg and has averaged 108 ypg against us this year, almost 30 yards more per game than his season average. 

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Lol. If they had drafted Herbert, Flores would still be the head coach.

It’s possible! I did think Flores was doing a decent job. McDaniel, I think, has a good football mind but it’ll be interesting to see how they finish the season and into next season. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

This is what the Bills suffered through in the drought years. 8-8 is hell because you can never get past the QB hump.

You can if you have a Brandon Beane weaving his magic. We were coming off a 9-7 season and a playoff birth and went from 21 to 7 to in the draft to get us over that QB hump. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

You can if you have a Brandon Beane weaving his magic. We were coming off a 9-7 season and a playoff birth and went from 21 to 7 to in the draft to get us over that QB hump. 

We still needed 6 other teams to be stupid in front of us.  Actually, that was probably part of Beane's wizardry

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

We still needed 6 other teams to be stupid in front of us.  Actually, that was probably part of Beane's wizardry

Gotta give the Browns and Jets a pass here IMO.  I wanted the Bills to draft Allen because he was obviously the "swing for the fences" pick in that draft, but at the time it was very common for people to have Darnold and Mayfield ahead of him.  Heck, throw in Wrong Josh while you're at it.  

I still can't believe the Giants and Broncos passed on QBs in the draft.  Those were stupid teams.

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

3 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Beane pulled an Obi-Wan on the other GMs who were thinking about Josh. "This is not the QB you're looking for."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Nope. Those teams were geniuses at the time. I honestly don’t recall a single talking head lamenting the fact that any if those six teams passed on Josh Allen at the time. Hell, half of them still can’t admit they were wrong about Josh. 

I think with Tua, there is a middle ground between Dolphin fans saying he was MVP caliber earlier in the year and them wanting to burn his jersey now.

How about this, Tua is better than last year. Tua is an overall slightly above average QB. But he's not very good let alone great. The weapons they brought in for him are helping him look better overall.  I don't think its any more complicated than that.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Hope this humbles some of the Miami fans. They were talking mad crazy shi# for awhile now. Tua MVP, winning the AFC east, and going to the Super Bowl.  

Literally yesterday I had a Fins fan tell me “see you in three weeks.”  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Hope this humbles some of the Miami fans. They were talking mad crazy shi# for awhile now. Tua MVP, winning the AFC east, and going to the Super Bowl.  

Not going to happen.  Very few fanbases, very few people are humbled anymore. As a defense mechanism, they will say or do anything other than admit being wrong or being humble. Some of what I expect Miami fans to say:

-He still has some better stats than Allen...

-We'll be laughing when Buffalo loses to KC again

-Our team is better in every other way. Plus we live in Miami, Brady/Rodgers/Anybody we want will come here and then we'll beat you both times next year

-We live in Miami (posts pictures of beach with palm trees), you live in Buffalo (posts pictures of snow) so we win (of course it is a defense mechanism for their ego, many of us USED to live in Florida and moved away because we hate the 7 months of oppressive heat)

-its the Refs fault (just because EVERY fanbase has people who say that the whole time)

-Our HC is young, he needs to learn, but when he does he'll be great.

-Get Tua out of here, If it wasn't for him we'd be undefeated with the rest of this team!

They might, MIGHT admit they aren't as good as they want to each other, or on their own forum (where of course no other fanbase will ever read) but if you confront them as a 'non dolphins fan', you'll get some variation of the above.

Edited by mjd1001

28 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

This is what the Bills suffered through in the drought years. 8-8 is hell because you can never get past the QB hump.

Yep. Tua and Mac are the best kind of QB's to have in the division. Just good enough to keep inept management from committing to a replacement but never good enough to be an actual threat. Wilson, unfortunately, was so bad the Jets will actually upgrade. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, pigpen65 said:

Yep. Tua and Mac are the best kind of QB's to have in the division. Just good enough to keep inept management from committing to a replacement but never good enough to be an actual threat. Wilson, unfortunately, was so bad the Jets will actually upgrade. 

Dolphins will keep Tua for at least another year.  Not so sure about Jones.  He’s looked really bad without a top notch running game, which they had last year but not this year.  I could see them moving on this off season.  

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Dolphins will keep Tua for at least another year.  Not so sure about Jones.  He’s looked really bad without a top notch running game, which they had last year but not this year.  I could see them moving on this off season.  

Is it me or is the run game the only thing that’s kind of working? Stevenson is their only playmaker (tho he does fumble at bad times).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.