SNF: Miami at LAC 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, muppy said:

@Bubba Gump snow predicted for next weeks game. Im assuming you have season tickets. Be LOUD and PROUD out there I wish I could be there with you all  hermano

GO BILLS

Oh I'll be there loud and proud. I will send you pics if you want to be a little closer to the action. As long as I can take my gloves off, lol.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Jets are the 2nd best team in the AFC East and are going to be a problem next year. A healthy Breece and Bam combo with that defense is going to be a challenge. We need to resign our core guys and buckle up for a tough division for the next few years. It will not be a cakewalk.

I'm a fan of Mike White, but obviously it rests on his development. 

They have a good team though, but so do the Dolphins. 

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Also, you have to put some pressure in Tua and make him go through some progressions. All game, Tua was out of rhythm. 

I don’t think he really can go through progressions lol they’re a straight up college one read offense it seems like.  Second half seems like they coached him to take off running if his first read wasn’t there.  

hes missing easy throws with time now too.  Tyreek is a crutch for tua…he just looks for tyreek to bail him out every play. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.