NFL Week @10 - Vikings at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Process said:

I have a feeling that in March after we've won the Superbowl, we will cut Hines and wonder what the hell the point of that trade was.

Head scratcher for sure. Singletary and Cook look good. 

We got an exceptional punt returner (at worse) and gave up a -2 yard per rush machine.

• Agree 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He must’ve been reading this board criticizing him for not running last time 🤣

Run was the right call in that situation.

Shotgun run up the middle with Duke Johnson though????

Dorsey is an absolute moron sometimes.

• Vomit 1

Just now, JDubya76 said:

3rd and short again….. shotgun run, terrible

I don't understand why Dorkey cannot friggin line up under center and bring in the threat of the sneak at least. He has to have 100 data points already on the Bills being crap and 2nd and short, 2rd and short, worst in the league within the opposing 5 yard line, with this stupid shotgun crap that limits your offensive possibilites while enhancing the opposing defense giving them time to read and react. It's dumb dumb dumb

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Why does everyone go nuts when the run gets stuffed on some plays. Its the NFL it happens. Oline has been solidly adequate today!

OL has really gotten their act together in run blocking, generally speaking, but unless we use Allen.. short yardage is a weak spot on this team.  

At least come Playoffs, they won’t hold back on just using Allen. 

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Why does everyone go nuts when the run gets stuffed on some plays. Its the NFL it happens. Oline has been solidly adequate today!

It is the constant third and short struggles that frustrate people. I have been happy with their run game generally today. But third and short they get no push.

• Agree 1