MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They certainly were against us last year

Before this game they were they 27th in giving up passing yards,  and they're tied at 31st giving up passing tds. One more passing TD and they'll be tied with the Titans dead last. 

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If there was one back around this league I’d want on this Bills team forget Christian it’s Mr Jacobs. 

He looks so explosive out of the backfield. It's such a shock to see that from someone who watches the Bills RBs every week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

You couldn’t really call either of those uncatchable.

and if they weren’t catchable, maybe try not diving into the wide receiver out of panic. 

They're not uncatchable, but it's impossible for a defender to avoid contact if they have good coverage on an accurate pass.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

The only thing that scares me if the Queefs lose, they will be extra pissed next week. Will they lose 2 home games in a row? I sure hope so. KC may have looked past LV with the Bills coming to town next week. 

You dont t think the Bills are pissed about 13 seconds? 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.