TNF - Colts @ Broncos Game Thread

Simon

Let this be a lesson, that a team can not fix it's QB issues with old retreads. Russell and Ryan used to be excellent QBs. Neither looks that good right now.

Got to keep a stream of young QBs coming in.

Think Philadelphia was happy to draft Hurts when they had Wentz??

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Awful challenge 

Not really.  There's a chance they overturn, and it's not like Indy will need the timeout if they're short.  They lose the challenge, but really no other downside to trying.

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Look no further than their bonehead HC: Hackett.

still have no clue how he got his job. He’s the new Adam gase but not as whacky n more lame 

I was listening to radio - there’s a theory that he was hired as a ploy to get Aaron Rodgers. But it fell through 

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

Denver had some good receivers. Why has their offense been so anemic? 

That's the strategy in Buffalo, where C.J. Spiller is going to earn his paycheck this season, according to Bills offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett.

"It's real simple," Hackett told WGR-AM on Wednesday, via The Buffalo News. "We're going to give him the ball until he throws up. So he's either got to tap out or throw up on the field. Let's just put it that way."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t understand the rule. His feet came down short of the sticks.

It’s where he catches the ball. He was pushed back by the defender. Forward progress gives him the 1st down.

Edited by Ta111

7 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

I got in at 42 and then decided to also take the under at 39 with a higher bet. So, at least I'm going to win back the money I lost on the over. 

Isn't this like the 5th game this year with the O/U below 40?

Seems like a lot.

I don't gamble. Just like to watch what Vegas thinks is going to happen. 

Edited by The Wiz

19 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Yep.  For all those that need a reminder of the trade.

Traded • Russell Wilson • 2022 fourth round pick (#116-Eyioma Uwazurike) to Broncos for • Drew Lock • Noah Fant • Shelby Harris • 2022 first round pick (#9-Charles Cross) • 2022 second round pick (#40-Boye Mafe) • 2022 fifth round pick (#145-Darian Kinnard) • 2023 first round pick (?-?) • 2023 second round pick (?-?) on 2022-03-16

PLUS:  A 5-year Russell Wilson extension for $242M that ends in 2029 when Wilson turns 41 and becomes an UFA.

Wilson has a dead cap of $107M next year.

Just when I thought I fully appreciated having Josh Allen as our QB, my appreciation goes up a little more.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.