TNF - Colts @ Broncos Game Thread

Simon

Just now, ScottLaw said:

He clearly caught it before the first down marker… it apparently doesn’t matter because it’s where he possesses the ball… I didn’t understand the rule. IMO the rule is ***** stupid and makes 0 sense, but thats nothing new with the NFL.

Yeah, its where he posses the ball which was past the 1st down marker.  But yet you still view it as a god awful challenge and god awful reversal.  Amazing.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

He clearly caught it before the first down marker… it apparently doesn’t matter because it’s where he possesses the ball… I didn’t understand the rule. IMO the rule is ***** stupid and makes 0 sense, but thats nothing new with the NFL.

He is pretty clearly over the line to gain.

B8-DAC914-1-D41-420-B-AFA3-87-D261-B72-A

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The guy you called stupid for challenging it knew the rule.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

As much as we make fun of Hackett. I honestly think Russell Wilson is holding this offense back. He’s washed up

Wilson sucks right now but he is also not why guys are dropping TD’s and why Hackett is taking forever to get the play called in, resulting in delay of games.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

As much as we make fun of Hackett. I honestly think Russell Wilson is holding this offense back. He’s washed up

Meh Russ may be slipping but the only reason Hackett is even in the NFL, much less head coach, is because of nepotism

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.