TNF - Colts @ Broncos Game Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Russell Wilson has went from NFL MVP candidate in 2020 to a bottom 10 QB in the NFL two seasons later.

That 2020 stuff lasted about 4 weeks and was overblown even then.  It ended when we crushed them.  AJ Klein and Tre abused him.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Meh Russ may be slipping but the only reason Hackett is even in the NFL, much less head coach, is because of nepotism

Honestly I don’t think Denver wanted Wilson. they hired Hack cause they thought Rodgers was going to follow him to Denver. After Aaron decided to stay in GB and the AFC west getting more competitive Denver pulled a desperation move in trading for Russ. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I think the Bills game was the beginning of the downfall.  He threw something like 40 TD’s that year.

Yeah he lost gas in the second half of that season. I remember the media was touting him a MVP candidate that year and he just shut down the second half of that season 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Honestly I don’t think Denver wanted Wilson. they hired Hack cause they thought Rodgers was going to follow him to Denver. After Aaron decided to stay in GB and the AFC west getting more competitive Denver pulled a desperation move in trading for Russ. 

They gave up a lot draft picks (and $) for a guy they didn’t want.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

You may very well be right, but even if Rodgers had followed Hackett to Denver I feel it would've been a disaster.

Nate Hackett is flat out unfit to be a head coach in the NFL

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.