NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

just gotta pressure Tua early and often. Don’t give him enough time to go through progressions or heave the ball down the field.  Despite having two rookie CB’s, or secondary is still much better than what Baltimore put out there. 

need to go into Miami healthy…

I’m 100% certain we are better than Miami, but … that speed does worry me. It’s not like Tyreek hasn’t burned us before. I have a hunch that this McDaniel is figuring out how to get the most out of Tua and his limitations. Actually, 6 TD passes suggests it’s more than a hunch. 

2 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

It looks watered down to me. Defense has been legislated out of the game.

Nonsense.  The game is still extremely physical and good defense still wins games.  There just happens to be more great athletes playing offense these days.

Just now, Wyobills89 said:

Man Daboll having success so far. If they have a good season our coaches are going to start getting poached fast. Buffalo will be the new coach U everyone will want a piece.

I really do think Daboll did learn a lot from McDermott, a big part of that job is how you work with the players and coaches and McDermott is very good at that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.