Bills sign DT Tim Settle, formally of Washington Commanders.

MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I think he is still under contract for 2 years.  Does seem so far in UFA though Bills tapping those Washington Commanders (sure it has to do with the carolina connection with river boat Ron, knowing how hey are coached) hmmmm maybe there is life there for Fitz as BU

Thought that article said he was a FA ?Maybe i read it wrong.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think he is still under contract for 2 years.  Does seem so far in UFA though Bills tapping those Washington Commanders (sure it has to do with the carolina connection with river boat Ron, knowing how hey are coached) hmmmm maybe there is life there for Fitz as BU

Looks like he's a FA next year:

image.thumb.png.4bd84a4d9d62f946e0e83b0f49c67ecf.png

https://overthecap.com/player/matt-ioannidis/4865/

This kid is killing his interview!  Love his energy.  He is fired up to be here and still cant believe it.  Mafia is gonna love this dude.

Ive been saying, he might be the sneaky best signing of the off season.  I think this kid is poised for a potential emergence now that hes not buried on the depth chart.  I feel like he is going to emerge as the starer at 1T next to Oliver and will be a guy who is going to get into the backfield and wreak some havoc.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This kid is killing his interview!  Love his energy.  He is fired up to be here and still cant believe it.  Mafia is gonna love this dude.

Ive been saying, he might be the sneaky best signing of the off season.  I think this kid is poised for a potential emergence now that hes not buried on the depth chart.  I feel like he is going to emerge as the starer at 1T next to Oliver and will be a guy who is going to get into the backfield and wreak some havoc.  

I'll settle for that!

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

This is my favorite FA period signing.

A young guy, productive, healthy, stuck behind a stud DL.

Pushes Ed Oliver before a 5th yr option decision has to be made

2 yrs provides insurance in case Oliver does not produce, and the 5th year option is waived

This is a smart DL FA move and signing. I love everything about it.

Welcome to Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, RocCityRoller said:

This is my favorite FA period signing.

A young guy, productive, healthy, stuck behind a stud DL.

Pushes Ed Oliver before a 5th yr option decision has to be made

2 yrs provides insurance in case Oliver does not produce, and the 5th year option is waived

This is a smart DL FA move and signing. I love everything about it.

Welcome to Buffalo.

I think they have to decide on Oliver’s option before this season and I think Beane already said it would be picked up.

I wanted him last year.  He was on some national media guys last year on a good value DT.  He was excellent against the run when he did lay for the Skins.

Ill say it gain, I’m so excited what we did in free agency, and guessing Beane will look for a backup QB.  Besides that, he’s done more than enough to create the right buzz for Bills fans.  As far as the draft, we just need to pick BPA regardless of the position.  I’m coming round to looking for a speed WR at 25, if there is one there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.