Wildcard Playoffs SATURDAY: Raiders at Bengals, 4:30 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

The whistle seemed earlier real time.  The guy catching ball wouldn’t have reacted the way he did if the whistle was as late as the replay seemed to show.  I’m not a conspiracy guy, but how does the announcing crew keep their mouth shut for that long, and then the replay they show seems to have the whistle come later than in real time.  The ref was blowing his whistle as soon as Burrow’s foot came down when he released the pass.  

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t know if he’s still naked fighting for Jesus. But he’s really turned his career around 

Probably not, maybe that’s why he can catch the football now. Good to see a guy turn things around, wished it could have happened in Buffalo tbh. 

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Looks like Chris Collinsworth's (whose PFF is involved with NFL and advertising) Bengals got a false TD call with play called dead via "errant" whistle but not acted upon.

Raiders will be getting an apology letter.

Pretty sure that if the NFL is fixing anything it’s not to get tiny market Cincy to the SB. 

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

The whistle seemed earlier real time.  The guy catching ball wouldn’t have reacted the way he did if the whistle was as late as the replay seemed to show.  I’m not a conspiracy guy, but how does the announcing crew keep their mouth shut for that long, and then the replay they show seems to have the whistle come later than in real time.  The ref was blowing his whistle as soon as Burrow’s foot came down when he released the pass.  

I thought it sounded earlier than on the replay too - if I was watching on TV I could wind back but on my iPad so can't check.

WTF are you guys smoking? Yeah, I said earlier Burrows is the real deal but better than Allen?? Give me a break. Joe is going to be around for a long time but he’s not the same player as Josh. He’s playing a great game right now but Josh has had plenty of those where he’s dropping dimes left and right, you just take it for granted now and if he doesn’t do it week in and week out it’s called a “regression”. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

***** him, he was nothing but trash here

I’m not sure if you know how good a teammate he is. I know that it’s easy to dismiss him because of how poorly he showed on the field after being the all-time leader in receptions in the NCAA before he came here, but that guy is truly loved by his teammates. I gained a lot of respect for him this season after seeing that.

6 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

WTF are you guys smoking? Yeah, I said earlier Burrows is the real deal but better than Allen?? Give me a break. Joe is going to be around for a long time but he’s not the same player as Josh. He’s playing a great game right now but Josh has had plenty of those where he’s dropping dimes left and right, you just take it for granted now and if he doesn’t do it week in and week out it’s called a “regression”. 

Burrow wouldn't look so great behind our offensive line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.