Wildcard Playoffs SATURDAY: Raiders at Bengals, 4:30 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, BassToMouth said:

It’s exactly what they’ve worked to cultivate and condition the fans to expect. They will always allow the excuse of supposed incompetence because the fans somehow still believe it. They want you to think this way. 

If you honestly believe that, I’m not sure you really want to continue watching. I completely get where you’re coming from, but if I believed these games were being fixed, I think that would be enough to turn the NFL off.

Just now, Rampage said:

You know what's really irked me? That year we had the replacement refs we had hit piece after hit piece about how bad they were after they blew one call in that Seahawks/Packers game on SNF. Yet week in and week out since, when the "professional's" came back there have been horrible calls multiple times a game across games all over the league and nothing.

Yet you still believe they’re just ‘incompetent’ right?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BassToMouth said:

It’s exactly what they’ve worked to cultivate and condition the fans to expect. They will always allow the excuse of supposed incompetence because the fans somehow still believe it. They want you to think this way. 

So you're saying it's fixed rather than the refs just being useless?

Why would they make so many games blowouts then, like last year's SB? Surely the NFL would want the biggest game of the year to be as close as possible if they were fixing it?

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

If you honestly believe that, I’m not sure you really want to continue watching. I completely get where you’re coming from, but if I believed these games were being fixed, I think that would be enough to turn the NFL off.

It’s a different interest/fascination than those of you who actually believe this is legitimate sport being played. I like to see how blatant they can be with the fans still believing it’s real. It’s a different fun to watch the actors at work. 

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Plus, like, how do they decide who is going to win? Why would the NFL decide to let one guy win 7 Super Bowls? How would they benefit from that? 

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

I don’t think anything’s fixed.  I just think the refs are bad and the League makes it worse by trying to cover it up.  

Of course you believe that. People will resist the truth at all costs, especially if it’s tied into their personal identity 

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

So you're saying it's fixed rather than the refs just being useless?

Why would they make so many games blowouts then, like last year's SB? Surely the NFL would want the biggest game of the year to be as close as possible if they were fixing it?

Yes, the nfl is blatantly scripted. There’s a huge amount of evidence, but most people can’t handle the truth of it. 

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

Plus, like, how do they decide who is going to win? Why would the NFL decide to let one guy win 7 Super Bowls? How would they benefit from that? 

Lol 🤦‍♂️ 

it’s impossible to get you all to open your eyes because there’s so much you have no concept of. With Brady it comes down to his bloodline and his role for the nfl. Your perspective is just so off and uninformed. No offense meant, that’s just the truth.

1 minute ago, BassToMouth said:

Yes, the nfl is blatantly scripted. There’s a huge amount of evidence, but most people can’t handle the truth of it. 

If it's scripted how the ***** did Tom Brady win 7 SB's. What did he do to make it scripted in his favor and why haven't the Bills done that? 

2 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Prove it.  I have a friend who was a ref and he scoffs at this notion.  

3 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Lol 🤦‍♂️ 

it’s impossible to get you all to open your eyes because there’s so much you have no concept of. With Brady it comes down to his bloodline and his role for the nfl. Your perspective is just so off and uninformed. No offense meant, that’s just the truth.

You have made this argument several times already… about the NFL being “scripted”…many are not going to agree with you but you are entitled to your opinion…

But I’m not sure it needs to be made EVERY week?

Edited by Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

I’ve already answered this

No you haven't. You sound like a flat earther.

How do you know the earth is flat? Because it is.

What evidence do you have? I just know and anyone who thinks otherwise is living in denial.

Edited by RobbRiddick

Just now, Nitro said:

apparently my buddy works at one of the law firms w the WASH email *****

apparently a lot of the content in emails showed how nfl and refs favor certain teams........

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

So just to be clear... the Pats will win today because the NFL wants a Brady / Belichick SuperBowl right?

That was my original position as of week 4 or so, but there are multiple scripts that can be played out depending on a large amount of factors. One main one is can Jones fulfill his role—he Might not be ready at this point. 

You can believe whatever you want. With people like you nothing will ever change your mind on how things actually work. You simply can’t process it or handle it. 

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

😂

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Ah, so he is just trolling for fun. 

I haven’t posted on anything like this in 5 weeks 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

You have made this argument several times already… about the NFL being “scripted”…many are not going to agree with you but you are entitled to your opinion…

But I’m not sure it needs to be made EVERY week?

I haven’t posted on this in over a month 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.