Wildcard Playoffs SATURDAY: Raiders at Bengals, 4:30 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, BassToMouth said:

That was my original position as of week 4 or so, but there are multiple scripts that can be played out depending on a large amount of factors. One main one is can Jones fulfill his role—he Might not be ready at this point. 

You can believe whatever you want. With people like you nothing will ever change your mind on how things actually work. You simply can’t process it or handle it. 

Ok so what you are saying is you been harping all season that the NFL wants the Belichick vs Brady bowl but if that doesn't happen its just because there are multiple scripts.  

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

You have made this argument several times already… about the NFL being “scripted”…many are not going to agree with you but you are entitled to your opinion…

But I’m not sure it needs to be made EVERY week?

He’s a one trick pony. Apparently he has nothing better to do with his life. 

3 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

That was my original position as of week 4 or so, but there are multiple scripts that can be played out depending on a large amount of factors. One main one is can Jones fulfill his role—he Might not be ready at this point. 

You can believe whatever you want. With people like you nothing will ever change your mind on how things actually work. You simply can’t process it or handle it. 

So it is an adaptive narrative that changes as the season progresses. Got it. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Ok so what you are saying is you been harping all season that the NFL wants the Belichick vs Brady bowl but if that doesn't happen its just because there are multiple scripts.  

It’s QAnon. Those buggers are behind it all!! Our simple brains were not built with sufficient ability to get us to the level of thought it requires to peel back the layers of that onion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Yep, that’s exactly what I said 😂

This is so much more complex than you’re capable of understanding. Your mind clearly works in black and white and this has quite a few more layers to it. I’m not going to waste my time explaining it to someone like you. Enjoy the game.

5 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

I haven’t posted on this in over a month 

I asked you last week when you were spouting  this same stuff..

Here it the question again

Why do you continue to watch if you believe the  game is “scripted”?

Edited by Aussie Joe

So it has been scripted for a Pats/Bucs Super Bowl. 

Unless that doesn't happen. In which case the NFL decided Mac wasn't ready for the spotlight, so they chose another team entirely. 

And if another team other than the Bucs represent the NFC it's because they decided without the Pats it wasn't worth having the Bucs.

Basically any combination of teams and any eventual winner proves it's a fix.

You're right, I can't process that

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Unless that doesn't happen. In which case the NFL decided Mac wasn't ready for the spotlight, so they chose another team entirely. 

And if another team other than the Bucs represent the NFC it's because they decided without the Pats it wasn't worth having the Bucs.

Lol

Just now, Trock said:

This is why the media has their “story lines”. They are fed to them by the league. It’s a hint of what’s to come. 

They don’t get it

Just now, Nitro said:

If the NFL is scripted and there is gambling on the games, the NFL opens itself up to RICO statues.  Scripting is akin to fixing games.  Now back to the game.

Your perspective is just so woefully inadequate to really wrap your mind around this. It’s not your fault, it’s a lifetime of conditioning 

Your perspective is just so woefully inadequate to really wrap your mind around this. It’s not your fault, it’s a lifetime of conditioning 

Now you are waling into the danger zone.  After 33 years in law enforcement I can tell you that  you are way over your head.  Cut your losses and punt.

4 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Yep, that’s exactly what I said 😂

This is so much more complex than you’re capable of understanding. Your mind clearly works in black and white and this has quite a few more layers to it. I’m not going to waste my time explaining it to someone like you. Enjoy the game.

Sounds legit bro.

You're spending your Saturday posting in an online forum about a game you're convinced is fixed. I don't think you have any time left to waste

You’re spending your Saturday night getting your panties in a wad responding to someone before you watch scripted entertainment posing as legitimate sport without knowing it (apparently)

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Ah … but you see there are “multiple”  scripts according to our buddy …

Im going to go further and say there are infinity scripts..

How this differs from randomness though  I’m not quite sure 

Edited by Aussie Joe

Just now, BassToMouth said:

Humor is the number one way the majority of you are conditioned to believe and disbelieve many things. 

That may be true, but Ali G is still funny as hell, some people believe things that they should really know better, and the world really is round.

Just now, daz28 said:

That may be true, but Ali G is still funny as hell, some people believe things that they should really know better, and the world really is round.

I agree, it’s great 

I have an excuse, I'm married

An excuse to have no concept of reality? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.