12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, air2mud82 said:

There are enough crappy calls that we don't have to constantly complain about the ones they get right, even if they don't go our way.

It was a tipped ball, no penalty. That's the correct call

The contact started before the ball was even thrown. They should have called holding which wouldn't be negated by a tipped ball. But of course, we are playing the Pats.

• Agree 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You have to pay that drive off with a TD. Horrible playcalling in the red zone. Had been good for a change until that point.

They called timeout then came back and ran a delayed handoff into the back of the line and lost a guard in the process.  If that doesn’t sum up Daboll in 2021, nothing does.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Honestly that's a correct ruling. If the foul was while ball was in the air. I didn't see anything constituting PI there, there might have been holding before the pass, in which case it's incorrect but I didn't see it.

Unfortunately the Pats player had no clue of the tip but I agree

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

This game is now officially rigged according to our fan base.  Should we all just turn the game off?  

who needs the aggravation right?

Its a conspiracy where the whole League is preventing the Bills winning games.. but Im going to be here every week crying about it...

Sarcasm by the way

Edited by Aussie Joe

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.