[edit: Jaguars LB Josh Allen] tests positive for COVID-19

cv05

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to [edit: Jaguars LB Josh Allen] tests positive for COVID-19
34 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

image.jpeg

That's about where I am.  I already shot down one of these damned threads this am. 

I shoulda left it up there shot full of bullet holes as a warning to the next ***** joker who forgets to put the humor in his "funnies"

@Chandler#81 my sincere apologies for causing you trash to take out

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's about where I am.  I already shot down one of these damned threads this am. 

I shoulda left it up there shot full of bullet holes as a warning to the next ***** joker who forgets to put the humor in his "funnies"

Moderating doesn’t take holidays. The job is never done. 
All good.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It was mildly entertaining the first time... This time it's annoying 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

While not a fan of the second thread of the same title, why were people so worked up about the first one? I definitely got fooled when I read it too, but laughed at the joke. Too many people were legit angry at the first thread-why?

Because we don't want to read - even as a joke - that our single most important player (and an all-around good guy) may have tested positive for a deadly disease.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.