The Chiefs are in trouble...possibly

Dablitzkrieg

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

But we want the chefs to win I think … or no I can’t keep it straight 

A Steelers win keeps them in the playoff race but hurts KC chances at the #1 seed. Pitt does have the tiebreaker over BUF. Depending on how you look at it this can be a good or bad thing from a Bills perspective on who wins.

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

I think people dont fully realize what is coming.  Every single player is going to test positive as some point in the next 2-6 weeks.  It's gonna basically ruin the playoffs IMO. 

I live pretty close to nyc so I definitely realize what is coming 😂 like half the people I know have it right now and the other half will get it soon lol the omicron symptoms are so mild that nobody even knows they have it so it’s gonna spread like wildfire

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

A Steelers win keeps them in the playoff race but hurts KC chances at the #1 seed. Pitt does have the tiebreaker over BUF. Depending on how you look at it this can be a good or bad thing from a Bills perspective on who wins.

Because the Bills will have a tie in one of their last three games??????😜

• Haha (+1) 6

32 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I live pretty close to nyc so I definitely realize what is coming 😂 like half the people I know have it right now and the other half will get it soon lol the omicron symptoms are so mild that nobody even knows they have it so it’s gonna spread like wildfire

I fully agree.  I am not worried about getting Omicron.  I already had Delta and vax.  I just think its gonna ruin the league cause of testing.  I say let it rip!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It’s crazy when you look at list of teams and how many are on the Covid list. Some teams a re decimated and others just one or two or none. Wonder if it’s just random luck or are some teams doing different things to help or try and prevent. Just curious, and even if anything can be done to help. Crazy times right now

8 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Not good news for us - not only could it affect their game against Steelers but also the following week against the Bengals. If we lose to the Pats we really need the Chiefs to win both.

Not so sure about PIT running the table here, but you’re correct another Bengals game. If the Bills don’t win at NE they’ll probably  need the Chiefs To win at CIN. 

1 minute ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

It’s crazy when you look at list of teams and how many are on the Covid list. Some teams a re decimated and others just one or two or none. Wonder if it’s just random luck or are some teams doing different things to help or try and prevent. Just curious, and even if anything can be done to help. Crazy times right now

Completely random and just a matter of luck. 

42 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I think people dont fully realize what is coming.  Every single player is going to test positive at some point in the next 1-4 weeks.  It's gonna basically ruin the playoffs IMO.

What frindge benefits do you receive for being the director of the CDC? Must be stressful, especially this time of year.  

47 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I think people dont fully realize what is coming.  Every single player is going to test positive at some point in the next 1-4 weeks.  It's gonna basically ruin the playoffs IMO.

I thought the NFL is supposed to stop testing vaccinated players?

Let’s hope Allen and most of our key players are vaccinated.

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They will be fine.

Yep.  The Steelers won't score more than 16 points against them.  That's more than enough for them to win with limited starters on offense.  

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I really hope that's true.  The NFL FO knows how bad it's going to be if they continue testing the vaccinated players.

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Isn't the guideline now to only test when there are symptoms?  I didn't think it was tied to vaccinated or not.

Gotta bad feeling though.  My season goal now is to beat NE and win the division. If we get playoff football, it's a bonus.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Isn't the guideline now to only test when there are symptoms?  I didn't think it was tied to vaccinated or not.

Gotta bad feeling though.  My season goal now is to beat NE and win the division. If we get playoff football, it's a bonus.

Not sure. but I thought all players were tested weekly and the unvaccinated were tested more often. 

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Unvaccinated players tested daily, I think. Vaccinated players are picked randomly to be tested and symptomatic players are tested too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Anecdotally it’s the same with me in Orchard Park.  It feels like everyone is getting it.  It’s just a matter of time.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.