Welcome back Canada. Love, Josh

Draconator

18 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

The Bills are mistaken, the Covid testing mandate being eliminated isn't in effect until the 30th.

We can cross tomorrow but we still need to show a molecular test to get back into Canada.  After the 30th we can cross back into Canada with a rapid test.  There won't be as many Canadians there tomorrow, but we'll still be there.  Do not be alarmed 🙂 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Tomorrow I plan on making a nice Old Fashioned for the game with Buffalo Trace Bourbon and Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. 

Nice. If you get your hands on a Weller, try an Old Fashioned using that one. 

And as for Buffalo Trace, I haven't found a bottle since before Covid . Good base bourbon to have handy

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

The Bills are mistaken, the Covid testing mandate being eliminated isn't in effect until the 30th.

Can still cross border now and it's first game since.  That's only dropping the testing requirement for short trips. 

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Nice. If you get your hands on a Weller, try an Old Fashioned using that one. 

And as for Buffalo Trace, I haven't found a bottle since before Covid . Good base bourbon to have handy

Ya.  They have supply issues but there are plenty out there just need to do a search.  It or piggyback rye are best old fashioned bases for me. 

35 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Can still cross border now and it's first game since.  That's only dropping the testing requirement for short trips. 

Ya.  They have supply issues but there are plenty out there just need to do a search.  It or piggyback rye are best old fashioned bases for me. 

Its the first game since the announcement OF the upcoming changes.  You still need the same $200 molecular test done before you go down tomorrow that you've needed for a while now.  My point is it appears the Bills have jumped the gun on welcoming back the Canadian fans when the current protocols haven't changed yet.  Yes you could have in theory gone down to the previous game at a price, but this welcome back announcement seems timed to be a response to the upcoming changes.

43 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

My local liquor store just got a big allotment. Think it came in yesterday or today

• Like (+1) 1

"I don't trust any country with that many French speaking people. Because in Montreal, in the French speaking quarter they treat Americans like s*** and you know why? Because years ago they gave us the croissant, leeeeeeee croissant. And what did we do? We turned it into a croisandwich. Thank you very much!"

- Dennis Leary

• Haha (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Its the first game since the announcement OF the upcoming changes.  You still need the same $200 molecular test done before you go down tomorrow that you've needed for a while now.  My point is it appears the Bills have jumped the gun on welcoming back the Canadian fans when the current protocols haven't changed yet.  Yes you could have in theory gone down to the previous game at a price, but this welcome back announcement seems timed to be a response to the upcoming changes.

What they are saying is that it is the first game since the land border opened.  Prior to Nov 7 you could not drive across border to go to a game.  This is first HOME game since that change.  

The PCR test isn't going to stop fans from driving down regardless if it's a pain in the ass.  :)

3 hours ago, driddles said:

We can cross tomorrow but we still need to show a molecular test to get back into Canada.  After the 30th we can cross back into Canada with a rapid test.  There won't be as many Canadians there tomorrow, but we'll still be there.  Do not be alarmed 🙂 

Yea, I’m waiting till MNF.  

i did call Walgreens and they said they’d do naat PCR tests without an appointment- but it’s risky counting on the result by the end of the game so I’ll wait this one out sadly.

Meanwhile the Erie positivity rate has shot up so now my wife is nervous about going to restaurants prior to the MNF game.

Edited by vanhalen26

55 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

Yea, I’m waiting till MNF.  

i did call Walgreens and they said they’d do naat PCR tests without an appointment- but it’s risky counting on the result by the end of the game so I’ll wait this one out sadly.

Meanwhile the Erie positivity rate has shot up so now my wife is nervous about going to restaurants prior to the MNF game.

Report back how your MNF trip goes of you do end to going. I'm planning to go tob the game in NE dec 26. Let see how things are going until that time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.