10/17 Chiefs at Titans 1 pm EST on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

What is the rooting interest for Bills fans?

The Titans beat us so I would like to see the Chiefs whup their butts

On the other hand, hard for me to root for the Chiefs

Neither seem to have much of a defense this season

Titans have not had a passing game, but with  both Julio Jones AND AJ Brown to defend (if they're playing) that could change

Discuss!

image.thumb.png.c37768f69800e97eb024bf58d253452a.png

• Like (+1) 1

I know what common sense is. Should be rooting for the Titans. However I want KC to continue to struggle and be a few more games back of the Bills and Chargers. Let them scurry for that wild card. 

Titans are 1 Henry injury away from being a very bad football team and the way they overuse him they are really tempting fate. Plus they are a team th at always drops games to a few teams they should beat year in and year out. Their losses will come.

It’s a week to week league.  This week, with respect to this game, the best Buffalo can accomplish is to pull back ahead of Tennessee in the conference with a KC win. So, hold my nose and root for Chiefs and then see how the conference looks next week. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I know what common sense is. Should be rooting for the Titans. However I want KC to continue to struggle and be a few more games back of the Bills and Chargers. Let them scurry for that wild card. 

Titans are 1 Henry injury away from being a very bad football team and the way they overuse him they are really tempting fate. Plus they are a team th at always drops games to a few teams they should beat year in and year out. Their losses will come.

I don't know about bad but definitely average, Henry makes them very difficult to defend against. Without him you aren't exactly terrified of Tannehille as a passer but he's not terrible. They are an interesting team to me as they don't seem to have a long term plan that I can see, just aiming for their window with a still productive Henry and serviceable Tannehille.

9 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Anyone else notice how KC CBs are playing Titans WRs? Not playing off. Tight at line of scrimmage 

Apparently our defense needs to get destroyed by an opposing team’s offense due to playing soft (coverage) before we decide to eventually man up.   

KC x2 … then we man up and destroy them. 

Tenn x2 … we’ll see what happens next time. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

If Bills and Titans have similar records at end of season, won’t Titans have tie breaker?

Yup but I’m not worried about the Bills really against any team except for a team that can score with them. I don’t think the Titans are that team most weeks. The Bills were bad in the red zone and were very uncharacteristic last Monday that’s my opinion 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Apparently we need to get destroyed by a team due to playing soft before we decide to eventually man up.   
Tenn x2 … we’ll see what happens next time. 

If you think the Bills played soft against Tennessee last week I have no idea what you thought you were watching.

That was one of the most physically combative games I've seen across the league all year and suggesting they were "soft" pretty much invalidates any opinion you have in regards to the game.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

If you think the Bills played soft against Tennessee last week I have no idea what you thought you were watching.

That was one of the most physically combative games I've seen across the league all year and suggesting they were "soft" pretty much invalidates any opinion you have in regards to the game.

Soft coverage.  

Yes, it was an insanely physical game.  Agreed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.