10/17 Chiefs at Titans 1 pm EST on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Mahomes has 9 interceptions this year which is tied with Zach Wilson for the most in the NFL. I think he has gotten away with too many ridiculous lucky catches over the last couple seasons and now he thinks he can get away with anything.

Definitely what he needs to do in this game is more no-look passes

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The result you want more then anything today is the Bengals to win.

The Bengals are better than the Ravens. I think they win the division. 

The Ravens are the most overrated team in the league I've been saying it every week. The fear of them on there boards going back to last year's playoffs are ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Meh. The Titans aren't going undefeated the rest of the way. Eventually having no CBs or LT is going to lose them games. I genuinely think the Bills can go 10-1 the rest of the way. If we pull that off I can just about guarantee we will be the #1 seed.

Tannehill is who he is.  The Titans look for real against us and this game.  Give him time and he will regress.

Just now, Process said:

The Ravens are the most overrated team in the league I've been saying it every week. The fear of them on there boards going back to last year's playoffs are ridiculous. 

I dunno man, they can really light it up when they're on. I still think their offense is a gimmick, but there's no denying they can score fast and often. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

At this rate Mahomes will be tweeting through Chiefs games from his sofa with the rest of his family next year :)

Well he already is the greatest football player (athlete?) of all time after 2 seasons so he can just quit now

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Not sure why I’m not concerned about the Ravens this year  Coaching?  Lamar?  Yeah, they look good.  Jut don’t think they can sustain it for the remainder of the season. 

Also, Lamar shows flashes but just can’t be consistent to worry me.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Meh. The Titans aren't going undefeated the rest of the way. Eventually having no CBs or LT is going to lose them games. I genuinely think the Bills can go 10-1 the rest of the way. If we pull that off I can just about guarantee we will be the #1 seed.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "meh".  Sure the Titans can/will drop a game or two most likely but when they are rolling, they are really tough to beat.  This puts them in the driver seat for the 1 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m not sure whether I feel better about our defense that at least we didn’t look THIS bad against Tennessee’s offense, or worse about our defense vs KC because we didn’t make KC look this bad

Chiefs offense was 2nd in DVOA and EPA headed into this game 

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Titans lost to the jets. I could see them losing again. A couple of times. 

As mentioned also - if Henry gets hurt things could go sideways fast

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.