McDermott says he hopes to see fans at the airport

Giuseppe Tognarelli

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

McDermott just said hopefully we'll see fans at the airport. He also jokingly said "maybe a few." I think he's expecting a crowd. Who's going?!

This was one of the games I figured it might happen.

Not sure it being extra late will throw it off.

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

I live 1500 miles away. I strongly considered trying to drive up there and make it in time. 

Have to do something to tailgate for away games.

"Airportgating" yuck yuck yuck

Edited by Paulus

3 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I'm not allowed to cross the border yet....but I'll find a way

After the game my friend looked up airline prices because he's been wanting to take me to a game and you can still for some reason only fly over the border.  $1000+ from Hamilton to Buffalo.  No thanks.

If anyone has a phone video, as I’m sure there had to be fans there as god awful late it was, and for the record, this was a game to have fans at the airport.  Not every week.

GO BILLS!

PS. I’ve never been so excited to see GMFB this morning.  When Brandt does his thing, I hope someone places a link.  You know he’s going nuts today.  We’ll only see the leap about let’s say 1000 times this week.

• 2 years later...
On 10/11/2021 at 1:31 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

McDermott just said hopefully we'll see fans at the airport. He also jokingly said "maybe a few." I think he's expecting a crowd. Who's going?!

At this point, he should be one of them.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I’d like to fly over from CA to tell he sucks.

On 10/10/2021 at 10:31 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

....yeah with pitchforks....the only person I want to see at the airport is Pegula in a limo with a pink slip waiting for clappy the clown.

On 10/11/2021 at 1:31 AM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Oh ok, he is going to quit when he gets off the plane at the airport.

I am all over that!!!!  I'm there!!

I'm...at a loss.  I'm actually laughing so hard I'm crying.  Is everyone so blinded with anger that they're not checking the original's posting date, or the several necropost warning posts already made?  People aren't even reading the thread, just rage-replying to the two year old OP.  🤣

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I'm...at a loss.  I'm actually laughing so hard I'm crying.  Is everyone so blinded with anger that they're not checking the original's posting date, or the several necropost warning posts already made?  People aren't even reading the thread, just rage-replying to the two year old OP.  🤣

Agreed.

This is pathetic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Red King said:

796.jpg

28 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Guys...this is a necropost.  Check the dates. 😆

13 minutes ago, The Red King said:

hui3g.jpg

11 minutes ago, The Red King said:

You're a lil late.  The request was made two years ago.  Check the posting date. 🤣

8 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Dude, how many posts are you going to make saying this is an old thread?

Let it go man!  Let it go.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1