10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs Texans 1st Half Thread

1 minute ago, 97bills said:

Our offense line just ant that good always a guy coming clean on those short runs. That’s what scares me against better teams when you need to run on 3-1. We’re so close but if anything slows us down this year in playoffs it will be that line. 

This. THeir OL has an inconsistent bad play way too freqently. Not good enough to beat KC/superbowl

Just now, BaaadThingsMan said:

Pay attention Tiki. They are missing MUCH when Klein is in for Milano. 

Well yes and know. We arent missing much this game. Klein is very serviceable in this game. It will make a difference tho if Milano cant go the next 2 weeks

17 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Give a little credit to the fact they’re NFL players -and starting an entirely different lineup in a monsoon.

But Hey! Don’t let facts get in the way of your blindness..🤷‍♂️

Please Chandler…It’s been this way for a long time.  If you want to go the facts route go look at pressures allowed going back to to last year.  They’ve had more continuity on this oline than most if not all other Teams.  Don’t let your arrogance get in the way of your ignorance.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

As one of Star's biggest advocates here, I really wanna say I told you. I'm just not that kinda guy.

You have always been an advocate. What I would say (and I have always kind of been in the middle on Star) is he if he had played like this his previous years here there would have been no question. He has come back leaner and quicker. No doubt.

21 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Mods this is the crap I emailed you about. I'm sick of this treatment by Chandler and so are a lot of people on this board. 

I agree 100% Chandler is deserving of the BBMB worst mod of the year award…every year. 

• Like (+1) 1