Who has been our best player so far?

GreggTX

Just now, Azucho98 said:

Did he play the second half?  Saw him standing on the sideline and Klein was in the game a lot.....

No, he was being treated for cramps at halftime and never came back in.

I don't know if he even made it out to the sideline during the 3rd qrtr.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

No, he was being treated for cramps at halftime and never came back in.

I don't know if he even made it out to the sideline during the 3rd qrtr.

That time of month again for Edmunds eh?  :D

Edited by Azucho98

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Knox may be the most unexpected on this list, at least by many posters here.  But agree he should be on the list.

Not me. I've been on the Knox and Levi bad wagon for a while. 

That said I've not been a big fan of Oliver and he is playing really well. Hell even Zimmer is. Good bye Harry.

26 minutes ago, Beast said:

See who got the gameball in the locker room? Edmunds did, in case you missed it.

You realize that ball was for the entire defense and he only called Edmunds up to accept it as the captain? :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Probably more to do with the score than his health. Why risk a player struggling when the game isn't close. 

He's not going to improve standing on the sideline....if the risk of losing the game is low play the struggling player.

If Tre White get 1 of those sacks today or a pick he is right at the top. He is a stud regardless and his big plays will come. Milano is off to a great start. Ed is looking improved. Edmunds appears to not be capable of shutting off gaps but is playing better overall. Rousseau is impressive as a rookie so far and can't wait to watch him develop. Even Addison has made some plays. These guys on defense are playing pretty well. Cant wait for the offense to start clicking.

McKenzie is playing pretty good too so kudos to him as well