9/12/01 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

So Rousseau gets held in the gap on that big 20 yard run but no call. Limited holding on the Steelers all game even though you see it every play, 2 PI calls on the Bills both of which hit the Bills player. Sorry but I never blame officials but that has been one wildly unevenly called game. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Beast said:

Please.

Allen, Daboll and McDermott have ***** the bed this game. Nobody else to blame for the situation we are in right now but those three.

Let's see if they can redeem themselves.

Yup, no disagreeing from me they got outcoached again but that doesnt excuse the refs aiding Pittsburg. Add the 2 together and it's a loss as I dont believe either one by themself is enough for Pitt to win

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

This game is exactly why I wouldn't have given Allen the big contract until after this season. I needed to see him reproduce last year again before I committed long term, no matter the cost.

I'll take the sweet and sour of the Josh Allen experience in a SKINNY MINUTE over the previous twenty years of Bills QB play.  There's much more sweet than sour anyway... remember, he was a project QB three years ago.

Edited by Sandhill Mike

1 minute ago, JAMIEBUF12 said:

I can’t believe it is 3 seasons later and we are still watching levi wallace penalties and giving up big plays.You think we would have up graded that cb spot by now😢😢

I don't think CB is the big problem today

Game is far from over. I hate to be the guy to grab the pitch forks on daboll, but crunch time play calls have been disastorous today. Hopefully he figures it out

Game is far from over. I hate to be the guy to grab the pitch forks on daboll, but crunch time play calls have been disastorous today. Hopefully he figures it out

Just now, BadboyBills said:

We deserve this. Early season punch in the mouth. Completely abandoned our game plan from 1st half. We cant get cute with this D. Should've been pinned back in their own side of the field twice but got cute and 10 points against us. Idiotas!

Why?