Per Nick Wright: Bills will be a fringe contender.

Leonitas

7 hours ago, TBBills said:

People do know saying bad things gets more reaction than being good. Just a fact of life. It cannot stop people from being angry at it also. 

I actually love it b.c every time Nick Wrong predicts something he more or less is wrong. So it feels good knowing he doesn't like the Bills... more specific HE HATES JOSH.

Hes one of those guys that doesn't own it when he's wrong though so he can predict that the Bills lose every game and be wrong and then if they end up not winning the super bowl he'll be like see I was right 🤣

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Dolphins one is about 2min in, its a compilation of his wrong Bills picks from the last 2 weeks.

Oh ok, fair enough.

Aside from Nick though, the past couple weeks have played out like...

Before Miami- "Miami has a top D, will upset/beat Buffalo".

After Miami- "Doesn't count, Miami sucks".

Before WFT- "WFT has a top D, Allen will continue to regress".

After WFT- "Doesn't count, WFT sucks".

So you KNOW the Houston game is also going to "not count" aside from "pfft, Allen/the Bills suck, they only won by 30 points" type nonsense.

Edited by 1ManRaid

12 hours ago, Process said:

It's honestly embarrassing this thread even exists. This act is 100% for the attention and the clicks. He is taking advantage of an uber sensitive bills fans base and they are just giving him exactly what he's looking for.

I have been saying this forever...but then again it is fun to bag on his phallic shaped nose.

• 2 weeks later...

He's unfortunately already being too good of a sport about it on Twitter, which will probably only continue. Maximum troll. When you have no shame in a clickbait culture you're pretty much impervious to any insults. Best to ignore. He does look like Squidward though.

• Like (+1) 1

Guys, do the world a favor and don’t post another click on his reaction today.  Screw Nick Wrong and if you guys didn’t keep posting his idiotic takes, I wouldn’t even know who he is.  Finally figured out last week he’s on Fox Sports.

Ill take my Adam Schein, Kyle Brandt (he should be a riot this morning), and even Cowherd.  Get ready for a marathon Bills hot take from every maroon on the planet.

For me, I’m permagrin, and don’t care I’ve slept about 15 minutes, and of course, it’s we’re onto Nashville.  How concerned are they right now?  God I hope we destroy them, and King Henry is kept to 80 yards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

LOLOLOL Wright doubling down on Allen. 

… “If I was a Bills fan I would have wanted to see Allen play better”

”Chargers are the best team in the AFC. Even though they gave up 40, they’re defense will be better by years end” 

WOW. 

Broussard pushes back and calls him out. Says Allen played an amazing game.  “Allen is nipping at Mahomes heals” and that’s why Wright beats up on him. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

Nick Wright is just playing his part. However, I enjoy not liking this guy. I'm sure he is fine as a human but his persona is very similar to Jim Rome and Clay Travis. I'm sure KC fans love him though. 

He’s playing a role. Hopefully everyone keeps it fun. Wright is nothing like Travis. He doesn’t get personal. It’s just fun trolling from wright. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

LOLOLOL Wright doubling down on Allen. 

… “If I was a Bills fan I would have wanted to see Allen play better”

”Chargers are the best team in the AFC. Even though they gave up 40, they’re defense will be better by years end” 

WOW. 

Broussard pushes back and calls him out. Says Allen played an amazing game.  “Allen is nipping at Mahomes heals” and that’s why Wright beats up on him. 

It’s just trolling. He’s playing his role. I predicted he’d bring up the Chargers to put down the Bills.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s just trolling. He’s playing his role. I predicted he’d bring up the Chargers to put down the Bills.

Which would be fine except he always brings up “take integrity” and last week he flat out said if the Bills won he’d say they were the best team in the AFC. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He’s playing a role. Hopefully everyone keeps it fun. Wright is nothing like Travis. He doesn’t get personal. It’s just fun trolling from wright. 

I also think Clay Travis is a troll. Maybe even a little more so now he is doing political radio. Nick Wright plays a great enemy though. He would've made a great wrestler.

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It was typical segment, all about the Chiefs and what do they need to correct, where will they be seeded in the Playoffs, talked again about last years games. 

Lol. Said the Bills forced the O to press. Did Mahommes even attempt a pass over 10 yards, it was all dunk and dunk. Long scoring drives ain’t pressing. Those were only successful because of terrible penalties 

Edited by BananaB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.